Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-07-2020, 02:37 PM #261
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,152.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Who has Saunders beat recently to earn the fight? Or ever to come to think of it.... He's made a career out of beating eubank Jr by 1 round, compare his performance to shot George groves. Yet again canelo taking the easy route....
He should challenge the greatest boxer alive in Kamil Szeremeta instead oh wait Alvarez doesn't hussle the fans out of their money & take tune-ups vs nobodies LMAO
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:38 PM #262
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18223 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 169,887.15
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
He should challenge the greatest boxer alive in Kamil Szeremeta instead oh wait Alvarez doesn't hussle the fans out of their money & take tune-ups vs nobodies LMAO
What was rocky fielding then?
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:51 PM #263
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 15,152.84

Quote:
a title win in a new division & an end of the year fight to see if Alvarez could sellout MSG by himself
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:55 PM #264
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 7749 Post(s)
Uncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these partsUncle Al..varez is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 455,552.68

Quote:
Fielding beat Ryder. You yourself said Ryder was robbed against Smith. Therefore what’s Smith to Canelo? Canelo haters just make up irrational excuses to discredit him cause they mad GGG didn’t live up their dreams and fantasies. Canelo and Fielding invented the concept of the Regular WBA, the same one GGG “defended” on his way to break BHop’s record because the Regular WBA is exactly the same thing as the Super WBA!

Last edited by Uncle Al..varez; 03-07-2020 at 03:00 PM.
Uncle Al..varez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:33 PM #265
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14424 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,922.16
Total Points: 171,541.72
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Kids this is what stupid looks like. Donít be a Billy Madison
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 06:20 PM #266
Contender

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Ukleew is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 14,245.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
listen you short pudgy Mexican landscaping b***h, I'm not traveling anywhere for you as you've already shown me that you're capable of wasting people's time by backing out last minute. You've already done that to me after you agreed to a meet up in ny. You want to maintain some manhood, then you keep your original word and come to NY to whoop my ass. Now we both know that you won't do that as you're proven to be puss, but if by some miracle you did keep your word, there's no way you'd beat my ass with your lame catch weight requesting diva ass. So like I said, your choice is to come here and shut me up, or admit you're a Mexican coward. Aztec warriors my ass.
Really?
Do you guys really meet up ?
I donít understand why people donít be objective on here and admit they are wrong when they are wrong and when they get it right ,other people say yeah man ur are right,doesnít it take more of a man to be like that.
And thatís what makes the world move forward,at least the boxing world.

I am a massive GGG fan and ****ing hate canelo but gotta take my hat off to the Mexican lad.
He is fighting my fave BJS and I think he ( canelo ) will beat him.
GGG has done **** all and arguably got beat by Derv and yet wonít rematch him.
That is what is wrong with boxing.
And I do think canelo is a cheating ****er but canelo fans wonít accept this and this is about being objective.
Sad hey.
Just coz ur are a fan does t mean u canít hate on them.
BJS is arguably a cheating ****er as well.
Two cheats together hey.

And yet you two gonna meet ,really ? Havenít you got anything better to do?
Ukleew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:48 PM #267
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4864 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 96,289.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukleew View Post
Really?
Do you guys really meet up ?
I donít understand why people donít be objective on here and admit they are wrong when they are wrong and when they get it right ,other people say yeah man ur are right,doesnít it take more of a man to be like that.
And thatís what makes the world move forward,at least the boxing world.

I am a massive GGG fan and ****ing hate canelo but gotta take my hat off to the Mexican lad.
He is fighting my fave BJS and I think he ( canelo ) will beat him.
GGG has done **** all and arguably got beat by Derv and yet wonít rematch him.
That is what is wrong with boxing.
And I do think canelo is a cheating ****er but canelo fans wonít accept this and this is about being objective.
Sad hey.
Just coz ur are a fan does t mean u canít hate on them.
BJS is arguably a cheating ****er as well.
Two cheats together hey.

And yet you two gonna meet ,really ? Havenít you got anything better to do?
I've got plenty to do, however, I happen to go to a boxing gym consistently, he said he was coming to NY for a jacobs fight and challenged me to spar. I gladly accepted since I'm in the gym regularly anyway, gave him the address, and then 1 day before, he backed out. Since then he's made endless excuses and even tried to pretend that he never agreed to a meet up, despite me showing him his own post where he did. So, whenever he talks tough on here, I make it a point to remind him that he can't be taken seriously.

As far as Canelo, I'm not a fan of ped users, entitled fighters (from organizations Like the wbcbwith their franchise titles and judges ALWAYS giving him the benefit of the doubt) , and fighters who go out of their way to minimize risk by fighting 35 and older comp/guys coming off bad performances. Saunders would've been a good fight... In 2017. But him posing Canelo problems in 2020 is based on the hope that he can turn back the clock, rededicate himself and find his old form..... and that's never easy in pro sports, especially boxing. And that's why he was selected by team Canelo.
Jab jab boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:09 PM #268
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Someone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeone88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 17,993.33
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. Cheers from a fellow Klitschko supporter - Weltschmerz War Canelo - Red Cyclone 

This is a great fight!
Someone88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:40 PM #269
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20423 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 304,904.32
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
I've got plenty to do, however, I happen to go to a boxing gym consistently, he said he was coming to NY for a jacobs fight and challenged me to spar. I gladly accepted since I'm in the gym regularly anyway, gave him the address, and then 1 day before, he backed out. Since then he's made endless excuses and even tried to pretend that he never agreed to a meet up, despite me showing him his own post where he did. So, whenever he talks tough on here, I make it a point to remind him that he can't be taken seriously.

As far as Canelo, I'm not a fan of ped users, entitled fighters (from organizations Like the wbcbwith their franchise titles and judges ALWAYS giving him the benefit of the doubt) , and fighters who go out of their way to minimize risk by fighting 35 and older comp/guys coming off bad performances. Saunders would've been a good fight... In 2017. But him posing Canelo problems in 2020 is based on the hope that he can turn back the clock, rededicate himself and find his old form..... and that's never easy in pro sports, especially boxing. And that's why he was selected by team Canelo.

stop crying bltch

everyone else at 168 would have to find new form

you are just having your customary cry in every Canelo thread

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 04:44 PM #270
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20423 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 304,904.32
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

GOOD fight !

there are (realistically) only 2 opponents who could be described as "better" than Saunders... and one is debatable

not sure if one of them could beat Saunders, maybe... and the other guy is a LHW

haters are REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends