Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-04-2020, 05:37 AM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1881 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 43,233.34
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
This guy and his mouth will ruin everything. When a promoter talks too much, it stalls deals. Especially when the boxers and promotional companies involved on the other can’t stand such a promoter.

Hearn has sucked off Josh to turn himself into a star. He needs to stop talking. He almost ruined Josh’s career last summer with idiocy and overzealous self.
I agree, Hearn has swallowed far too much Nigerian baby batter and it's made him go a bit crazed and hyper.

Jungle fever can affect both men and women.

Now both Mr and Mrs Hearn are addicted to humble BBC.

Spiritual counselling and abstinence may help them both.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 12:03 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 36,747.17
You deserve to be kicked for being fooled by Eddie Hearn. You're a sheep. - !-1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Good luck with your picks &/or betting that's all I'll say.

I think surprising Fury as a amateur & surprising him 8 yrs later are two very different things also.

For all the folks hitting me up on my comments I'm not seeing anything suggesting I'm wrong about this being a 70/30 to 80/20 Fury leaning fight & far far less mention of factual things that give AJ the edge in this fight. Respect to AJ if he does win, but I think it'll be a hard one for him to win outside of Fury going off the rails or some sketchy ref or sketchy judging.
AJ wouldn't have even been allowed to fight Schwarz and Wallin. That's just a fact. So if Fury is that much better than AJ - why was it seen as no problem for him to do that? Bear in mind AJ is 5 years behind Fury in his career.

You don't see an issue there? Fury is clearly avoiding any dangerous opponents unless they hold a belt. He doesn't have as much confidence in his abilities as you think

At the moment I would go 60/40 to Fury but I also realise that Fury has fought no live fighters in the top 10 apart from Wilder and Wilder's style is completely different from AJs.

AJ didn't 100% deserve his gold olympic medal but then Fury got beaten by David Price in the amateurs. Aj is a good-enough boxer to cause Fury problems.

Last edited by Roberto Vasquez; 03-04-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:39 PM #103
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22129 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,193,231.21
Total Points: 1,213,920.53
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
AJ wouldn't have even been allowed to fight Schwarz and Wallin. That's just a fact. So if Fury is that much better than AJ - why was it seen as no problem for him to do that? Bear in mind AJ is 5 years behind Fury in his career.

You don't see an issue there? Fury is clearly avoiding any dangerous opponents unless they hold a belt. He doesn't have as much confidence in his abilities as you think

At the moment I would go 60/40 to Fury but I also realise that Fury has fought no live fighters in the top 10 apart from Wilder and Wilder's style is completely different from AJs.

AJ didn't 100% deserve his gold olympic medal but then Fury got beaten by David Price in the amateurs. Aj is a good-enough boxer to cause Fury problems.
Idk wtf the public not giving a fook about Fury's in between Wilder fights opponents gots to do with Fury beating AJ. I also realllllly don't got a clue what amateur W's & L's got to do with a future pro fight. You might as well bring up sparring stories...oh wait nevermind you already did. And hell you even are siding more with Fury we are just in disagreement by 10% or 20% on that.

The bottom line is Fury is the more skilled guy & more likely to win if they fight. By no means am I saying AJ has no chance nor have I said that in any of my comments. Sh^t this is boxing it's 100% possible Pulev beats AJ & Fury goes off the rails between now & July & gets KO'd in 2 by Wilder & the unification fight to make is suddenly Wilder vs Pulev lol. Wouldn't bet on it just saying it's a possibility.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:23 AM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 36,747.17
You deserve to be kicked for being fooled by Eddie Hearn. You're a sheep. - !-1 

Quote:
Idk wtf the public not giving a fook about Fury's in between Wilder fights opponents gots to do with Fury beating AJ. I also realllllly don't got a clue what amateur W's & L's got to do with a future pro fight. You might as well bring up sparring stories...oh wait nevermind you already did. And hell you even are siding more with Fury we are just in disagreement by 10% or 20% on that.

The bottom line is Fury is the more skilled guy & more likely to win if they fight. By no means am I saying AJ has no chance nor have I said that in any of my comments. Sh^t this is boxing it's 100% possible Pulev beats AJ & Fury goes off the rails between now & July & gets KO'd in 2 by Wilder & the unification fight to make is suddenly Wilder vs Pulev lol. Wouldn't bet on it just saying it's a possibility.
With Fury you have to bring up sparring stories because there's almost no fights against top-10 fighters to compare.

Somehow AJ has managed to fight 4 current top-10 fighters and Fury just 1.

Somehow AJ has managed to defend his belts multiple times and Fury has never defended a belt.

AJ is 5 years behind Fury....

That's my whole point. We *think* Fury is the best - but is he really? Plenty of people thought Wilder was the best based on flimsy evidence too. If Wilder really wasn't as good as we think - then how can we say Fury is great for beating him

And if Fury is the best - why is fighting B-level fighters. Something is not adding up. Why is he always trying to retire as soon as he wins a belt rather than defend it??

Too much is wrong here
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 05:30 PM #105
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22129 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,193,231.21
Total Points: 1,213,920.53
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
With Fury you have to bring up sparring stories because there's almost no fights against top-10 fighters to compare.

Somehow AJ has managed to fight 4 current top-10 fighters and Fury just 1.

Somehow AJ has managed to defend his belts multiple times and Fury has never defended a belt.

AJ is 5 years behind Fury....

That's my whole point. We *think* Fury is the best - but is he really? Plenty of people thought Wilder was the best based on flimsy evidence too. If Wilder really wasn't as good as we think - then how can we say Fury is great for beating him

And if Fury is the best - why is fighting B-level fighters. Something is not adding up. Why is he always trying to retire as soon as he wins a belt rather than defend it??

Too much is wrong here
I mean #1 can be flimsy in a competitive sport. It don't mean anyone was wrong. Hell the one thing you fall to mention is many & perhaps most had AJ #1 before Andy Ruiz came along & definitely before Fury vs Wilder I. I don't see the theory of your stance. And YOU even say you favor Fury so wtf are we even going back n forth on???

As to why Fury may or may not retire that's his business. I don't begrudge anyone getting out of this dangerous sport early. Hell I encourage it. This ain't like playing in the NBA or MLB where you can play 25yrs & worse case you move badly for your age & got aches & pains. A long boxing career is gonna have you talking differently & forgetting sh^t & at the extreme yet maybe not being the same guy you were. This is a get in, get paid & get out sport to me. Stick around too long & the odds of you having bad situations in your day to day life go up wildly if you just look at many of the high level successful guys now in their 50's & 60's or older.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 07:37 PM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Califire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,679.60
Total Points: 28,526.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyKasha View Post
lol ain't happening

wilder exposed
Don't count your chickens before they hatch
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 07:42 PM #107
Undisputed Champion

Califire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squared.Circle View Post
Offers of $12.5m, $15m and $100m sound pretty adamant to me.

Wilder has had 19 rounds to knock Fury out and came close once, when Fury got complacent.
12.5m & 15m offers with no rematch clause if Joshua won. The fact of the matter is Eddie knows Wilder will knock out aj, if Wilder knocked out Fury in around 7 he would NOT be talking about unification.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:45 PM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
Why not? Now everyone knows that, Wilder has no legs and no chin. Wilder can't learn to box, and now everyone knows why hed never fought a young decent puncher. Still, none of this will happen. Wilder is wrecked, he needed a rebuilding stage, hes not going to get it. He's confidence is gone. This is cash out time.
Wilder had no energy and was Zapped by the second round, totally different from the 1st fight where he had energy the whole night. Wilder will make the adjustments, come in at 220 and knockout Fury.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:47 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
PBC had all the Heavyweight Titles (Ruiz and wilderquackus) at once but PBC hasn't been favored because the PBC company was started with negative energy....stealing and attempting to steal fighters (GoldenBoy and The Ring) is a big no no in life
LOL AJ only has a titles back because Andy didn't train like he did the 1st fight. Wilder will come in at 2:20 make the adjustments and knockout Fury. Ruiz was sitting on the couch the entire training camp and AJ was still running for his life
Old 03-05-2020, 09:37 PM #110
the minge monster

Quoted: 4276 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 51,813.38
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium No Message - Steve plunger 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu lol - denium 
to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Have a good weekend mukka - denium 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Idk about this being a trilogy. I think AJ has less tools to beat Tyson than Wilder had. If Wilder couldn't stop Tyson I have lil confidence AJ can. And while AJ is a better boxer than Wilder he ain't got sh^t on Tyson in that category. I think the most likely way I could see AJ winning is by some sketchy ref stoppage which would help sell the rematch & maybe keep a trilogy intact. Overall it feels like a 80/20, maybe best case 70/30 Tyson leaning fight.
please explain to me how wilder has more ways to win than Joshua ? Joshua is a combination puncher , he can fight on the inside , Joshua can knock you out with either left or right hand , he can bully you with his strength , he has great timing to land that shot also..,..now wilder he swings with his right hand looping hoping it lands ...there you go Iíve done it for you, you have to be some kind of cretin to think wilder has more ways to win than Joshua Jesus Christ pandas what planet you on lol
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends