Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-05-2020, 10:17 AM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21381 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 225,087.37
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
Who doing this? The [email protected] Freedom? Thats about it...
You mean Spoon23, Pasawayko, Hugh grant, pac boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Just give him the link. Over 8,000 posts and counting.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=695333
Yeah, perfect example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
once again, the big dunn bringing up pacquiao's name to justify something the floyd fans did. typical, blame it on manny and his fans.
Floyd fans? This thread is about Wilder fans. It was created by Pac=Duran, a noted Pac fan. Why are you mentioning Floyd?

Since a Pac fan created the thread, my response to him reminded him that disgruntled Manny fans have been making these type of whiny threads for 5 years.

My post is factual so I see no reason why you are taking issue with the post.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:22 AM #12
westernchamp

Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 170,546.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You mean Spoon23, Pasawayko, Hugh grant, pac boy.

Yeah, perfect example.

Floyd fans? This thread is about Wilder fans. It was created by Pac=Duran, a noted Pac fan. Why are you mentioning Floyd?

Since a Pac fan created the thread, my response to him reminded him that disgruntled Manny fans have been making these type of whiny threads for 5 years.

My post is factual so I see no reason why you are taking issue with the post.
yes, the floyd fans, arent you one? so now your not a fan of wilder anymore? but you just like to stop in every once in a while to defend him right?

so the pac fans was dumb for making excuses for pac losing to floyd right? and the floyd fans made fun of the pac fans for doing that right?

then now the floyd fans is doing the same thing making excuses for wilder's loss but bringing up the pac fans doing the same thing to justify it.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:34 AM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21381 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 225,087.37
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
yes, the floyd fans, arent you one? so now your not a fan of wilder anymore? but you just like to stop in every once in a while to defend him right?

so the pac fans was dumb for making excuses for pac losing to floyd right? and the floyd fans made fun of the pac fans for doing that right?

then now the floyd fans is doing the same thing making excuses for wilder's loss but bringing up the pac fans doing the same thing to justify it.
I forgot you aren't the brightest dude on NSB.

I responded to the thread topic by reminding Pac=Duran that some disgruntled pac fans did the same thing for 5 years that some disgruntled wilder fans have done for 2 weeks. I didn't justify anything. I do feel that him and every one else should just sit back, STFU, and deal with it for a little while longer before they complain about it.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 10:58 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8409 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,071.31
Total Points: 308,829.11
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac=Duran View Post
I'm not aware of these videos you're talking about and certainly haven't said that Pac beat Floyd. Mayweather obviously beat Pac clearly like 8-4 or something
You never seen one of Spoon's threads? He makes one about once a month, showing about 12 edited videos in super slow motion on why Pacquao "really" beat Mayweather.

give it time, a new one should pop up soon.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 01:19 PM #15
westernchamp

IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute

the floyd fans are the worst!!! they're making a new excuse thread every single day and it's a new floyd fan making the thread!!

at least with the pac fans, it was mostly "spoon" who was making threads with the few pac fans posting in that thread...

but with the floyd fans, they have a new person making new a excuse thread for the past week! lol!!!

02/22/2020 ruined lives!!!!
Old 03-06-2020, 01:23 PM #16
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I forgot you aren't the brightest dude on NSB.

I responded to the thread topic by reminding Pac=Duran that some disgruntled pac fans did the same thing for 5 years that some disgruntled wilder fans have done for 2 weeks. I didn't justify anything. I do feel that him and every one else should just sit back, STFU, and deal with it for a little while longer before they complain about it.

the bolded!!

you're justifying it by bringing up the pac fans doing it for years!!! holy shiiet!! if you're trying to clown me by throwing names at me, at least know wtf you're talking about!!!!!!

you bringing up the pac fans saying they've been doing it for years then saying that the wilder fans aka floyd fans have only been doing it for 2 weeks, is YOU justifying it!! you dumbaxx!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

and how can the wilder fans aka floyd fans be doing it for years when the fight was only 2 weeks ago and since then, yall been making a new excuse thread every day!! so yall on track for doing it for years!!! lmao!!!!
Old 03-06-2020, 02:18 PM #17
Amateur

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
d00m10rd is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,939.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac=Duran View Post
Yeah man I see your point. If I was black I wouldnt feel embarrassed by these gimps though. That's like me being embarrassed by Neo Nazi behaviour or something.

This Pharoe guys is an absolute embarrassment though lol. Imagine having such a stunted world view
The problem with this view is that every human, regardless of race, should be ashed that society allows these people to exist and these things to happen.

If more people actually felt shame about some of the most shameful episodes of our history we would be less likely to repeat them and wouldn't be voting for admitted racists as our leaders and believing them when they say ridiculously racist stuff about people no different from you or I.

Not a personal attack on you, for the record, just using what you said as an example to put across my opinion as to why the world is such a shithole these days.
d00m10rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 02:23 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,829.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Have any of you ever been hit with a flappy glove?
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 02:59 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2601 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 50,252.04
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

the same fan base that cried over a shoulder and believed it was healed by water, IV and much more TIL THIS DAY!!! the glove thing isn't something I care to cry over but you all got some nerve
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 03:07 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2601 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 50,252.04
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
the floyd fans are the worst!!! they're making a new excuse thread every single day and it's a new floyd fan making the thread!!

at least with the pac fans, it was mostly "spoon" who was making threads with the few pac fans posting in that thread...

but with the floyd fans, they have a new person making new a excuse thread for the past week! lol!!!

02/22/2020 ruined lives!!!!
it was more than just him, its a movement bro just because you have a bigger biased towards one don't try to create a false narrative its not that many threads about that glove scandal, its just a few, those pac Floyd threads have been made on a consistent basis for years.
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends