Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-04-2020, 09:00 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3780 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,861.85
Total Points: 185,332.00
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, broseph! - Tony Trick-Pony LMAO - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Clearly mostly Loners and Anti Social and Social Awkward F#ckers who have NO FRIENDS!

It is great to be able to throw Fight Parties for BIG FIGHTS! People who actually have FRIENDS and like to Socialize like to throw gathers with Family and Friends so that is why it is still a MARKET for PPV Boxing. Promoters and Networks are targeting the Hard Working Casuals and not the Lazy Wannabe Hardcore Fans who don't have the damn money to buy PPV's or Subscribe to DAZN because they busy online all day TROLLING!

800K Buys at $80 is still a lot of damn money and shows that yes although it is not as much as Mayweather, it is still A LOT of damn money to be made off of PPV's

Listen , this is no crack at any promotional outfit
But can’t tell my friends to come over for the big show that’s on Dazn or ESPN+
Not sure if you get what I’m trying to say
The minute I mention PPV people are already on board stating who’s bringing the booze , who’s gonna bring pizza etc etc
I recall telling my buddy to come over for a Canelo fight
He got excited and the minute he heard it wasn’t ppv , my gig just died
It sounds stupid but it’s a reality
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:38 PM #62
Blessed to see 31.

Quoted: 5585 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 48,414.48
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I'd rather spend it on weed. They're already guaranteed $25M a piece. What do they need me for?
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 09:48 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,607.63
Total Points: 38,611.88
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Clearly mostly Loners and Anti Social and Social Awkward F#ckers who have NO FRIENDS!

It is great to be able to throw Fight Parties for BIG FIGHTS! People who actually have FRIENDS and like to Socialize like to throw gathers with Family and Friends so that is why it is still a MARKET for PPV Boxing. Promoters and Networks are targeting the Hard Working Casuals and not the Lazy Wannabe Hardcore Fans who don't have the damn money to buy PPV's or Subscribe to DAZN because they busy online all day TROLLING!

800K Buys at $80 is still a lot of damn money and shows that yes although it is not as much as Mayweather, it is still A LOT of damn money to be made off of PPV's

Just stack the damn Cards next time! I get it since most of the money goes to the Main Event these Promoters seems to get cheap on the Undercard but when Customers are Paying you owe it to them to give them a FULL NIGHT OF ACTION! UFC has mastered that and I get it, UFC fighters make much less so they can do that I get all that but Boxing Can do BETTER with Undercards
While I’m standing on the same side of the fence with paying to watch boxing, I’m not on-board with the cheerleader insults lmao.

And work smart, not hard, mah dude.
TheMyspaceDayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:06 PM #64
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 5009 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,050.75
Total Points: 121,871.64
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
While I’m standing on the same side of the fence with paying to watch boxing, I’m not on-board with the cheerleader insults lmao.

And work smart, not hard, mah dude.
Actually wasn't a "INSULT" at all, Mental Illness is not a damn joke, it is facts and studies behind Internet Trolling and why some do it and often times it is a lot of those things I've listed sadly...
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Often times because some people are never including in anything they kinda want everybody else to be miserable. So like for example with PPV, because they not getting the fight they will then all of a sudden become real negative about the PPV and start trying to get others not to buy the PPV or whatever I see this OFTEN on this forum

Last edited by sicko; 03-04-2020 at 10:08 PM.
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:19 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually wasn't a "INSULT" at all, Mental Illness is not a damn joke, it is facts and studies behind Internet Trolling and why some do it and often times it is a lot of those things I've listed sadly...

Often times because some people are never including in anything they kinda want everybody else to be miserable. So like for example with PPV, because they not getting the fight they will then all of a sudden become real negative about the PPV and start trying to get others not to buy the PPV or whatever I see this OFTEN on this forum
Maybe people complaining about the PPV’s are trying to convince themselves that their decision to skip it was the right one.
You speak of friends and socializing but you seem very quick to label people mentally ill. That sort of oversimplification points to you not being a very good friend, if you have any. “people are doing something I don’t quite understand? They are nuts” ha.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:34 PM #66
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 5009 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,050.75
Total Points: 121,871.64
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
Maybe people complaining about the PPV’s are trying to convince themselves that their decision to skip it was the right one.
You speak of friends and socializing but you seem very quick to label people mentally ill. That sort of oversimplification points to you not being a very good friend, if you have any. “people are doing something I don’t quite understand? They are nuts” ha.
I mean lets be honest here, based on the threads that are started on this forum daily it is somewhat OBVIOUS and you even have studies now that Links Internet Trolling to Sadistic Personality Disorder

My Apologies if you're offended
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:40 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I mean lets be honest here, based on the threads that are started on this forum daily it is somewhat OBVIOUS and you even have studies now that Links Internet Trolling to Sadistic Personality Disorder

My Apologies if you're offended
Guys like Monzon99 are as you describe but to paint everyone with the same brush is oversimplification. And why would I be offended? You seem to think everyone is on the brink of mental collapse. Party less and get out n see the world more. It’s a little more complicated than you seem to think it is.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:13 AM #68
Interim Champion

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Ricky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond reputeRicky12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 20,066.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
All I hear on this site is about how $80 is too much for a fight... Really? You think 80 bucks is too much for an elite fight???

And don't even get me started on the losers constantly complaining about DAZN subscription going up a few measly ass dollars a month.

So instead of supporting the greatest sport on earth, a lot of you will literally go out of your way to illegally stream it????????

Ya'll some broke mother fkkers.
Just seen this .So sad and shocked to read.Thought it was bad but not this bad:

The WBC heavyweight championship fight between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder last month was reportedly streamed illegally by up to 20 million people, according to piracy expert Wayne Lonstein of VFT solutions, as per *************.

Ricky12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends