Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-02-2020, 12:11 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud ofRoberto Vasquez has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 36,747.17
You deserve to be kicked for being fooled by Eddie Hearn. You're a sheep. - !-1 

I think Wilder will do a lot better in the next fight but I still think Fury will win. No hospital for Wilder tho!
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:13 PM #82
Contender

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Gamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,537.39
Make your lips pretty for Wilders c0ck - HughJass F4g!!!! - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
Sorry but nah. Fury may have been on PEDs, but Widler was on them too. I think this was a big reason why he lost the fight. Wilder has solid cardio but he too was blowing out by the ****ing third round. Thats because he obviously jumped on a cycle and, rather foolishly, didn't acclimatise to the weight. I could tell from the weigh-in, he looked bloated from all the excess water weight roids give you. He's always been solid between 210lbs-220lbs. Wilder doesn't NEED the extra bulk, his power is largely generated from his genetic gifts in the form of his long reach, large clavicles and fast twitch muscle fibres.
Doesnt make much sense.

The huge difference is Fury has been caught juicing, Wilder has not, he doesnt need to, look at his body.

Fury beat an old WK while juiced up too, which is telling (ge was caught after that fight). The guy is a giant but not an athlete. Yet somehow in the big fights he has limitless cardio and now power on top that he's never shown in his career! Al Haymon needs to slap down the money so that Fury gets tested properly and banned from the sport if found juicing again.
Gamboal00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:29 PM #83
Amateur

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
KingGilgamesh is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,915.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamboal00 View Post
Doesnt make much sense.

The huge difference is Fury has been caught juicing, Wilder has not, he doesnt need to, look at his body.

Fury beat an old WK while juiced up too, which is telling (ge was caught after that fight). The guy is a giant but not an athlete. Yet somehow in the big fights he has limitless cardio and now power on top that he's never shown in his career! Al Haymon needs to slap down the money so that Fury gets tested properly and banned from the sport if found juicing again.
Whilst Fury is indeed an affirmed and "convicted" drug cheat, that doesn't somehow make Wilder innocent. Look, at this level its more logical to assume that everyone is on something. It also explains why Wilder was mysteriously heavier at the start of his career. And gradually dropped to his usual 219lbs or so. You're not being objective. I like what Haymon and Wilder have achieved for themselves and black fighters in general, but this is boxing. The game is inherently dirty.
KingGilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:30 PM #84
Contender

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
REdrUm0351 is just really niceREdrUm0351 is just really niceREdrUm0351 is just really niceREdrUm0351 is just really nice
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 15,956.94

Wilders always dangerous and in the second fight I expect him to come in lighter and use his movement better like in the first Stiverne fight. He got into the habit of sitting in the middle of the ring waiting and I donít see him making that same mistake again. A lighter more agile Wilder with stamina makes this a better fight than a heavier tired Wilder. He will come in with more fire as the underdog and Fury gets lazy when he is the top dog. Should be a closer fight than the second if Wilder is chasing greatness and not a paycheck.
REdrUm0351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:30 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
AdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond reputeAdonisCreed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 47,484.93

He's rambling off at the mouth too much. I like Fury though he's a good fighter but don't taunt a fighter with KO power like Wilder has. All it takes is one shot. I guess he's proud of his son for his accomplishment so I kinda get it. Don't get carried away.
AdonisCreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:44 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,099.12
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... I really don't know... I guess it's more about the money in the third match...
I think so. If it was about long term career I think they'd have given him a rebuilding process. They're just throwing him back in to cash out. He's momentum has gone, he's not getting any younger, and he's durability was badly exposed. Guys will feel they can hurt him now. I think people underestimate the trauma of going from the destroyer to being destroyed.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:51 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,099.12
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamboal00 View Post
Doesnt make much sense.

Fury has the type of slow twitch stamina body. Wilder is like a sprinter. Furys always done alot of long distance roadwork, all that camp do. Wilder doesn't do roadwork at all according to him. He never had stamina at any pace, all he's fights were extremely low output. That's why he fell behind to guys like Washington. Fury will always wear him out by halfway. I don't think Wilder can get over that kind of fall. Hes right hand was taken away by basic boxing skill. Wilder said before the first fight he could barely stay above 210,and now he's 230 odd, pure muscle for fight two. Anyone who's been in a gym can tell you that can't be done naturally, but either way you can stick a fork in Wilder coz hes done.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:54 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7230 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,228,108.78
Total Points: 3,252,356.05
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
I think so. If it was about long term career I think they'd have given him a rebuilding process. They're just throwing him back in to cash out. He's momentum has gone, he's not getting any younger, and he's durability was badly exposed. Guys will feel they can hurt him now. I think people underestimate the trauma of going from the destroyer to being destroyed.
... but AJ came back immediately after he was destroyed...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:12 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 26,079.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
Pretty much, and I say that whilst being a big time Wilder fan. I disagree on not being able to learn new tricks. Wilder needs a championship trainers, I never had much issue with Deas but learning now that he is a former reporter with little experience handling big time fights makes me question the acumen of Wilder's team. Especially when it comes to boxing. He needs to accept the loss and have a serious think about retooling.

The one thing Wilder has on his side though is that he was beat by one of the largest men in the division. If not the largest currently. Fury being 6'9 is bad enough but its the 85" reach which is just ridiculous. I think someone else will stupidly think they can pull off the same trick and get starched. Fury is truly an incredible boxer and Wilder really discredits himself the more time he spends thinking up dumb excuses instead of just giving Fury credit.
I've said it before but Wilders main issue is he can't use his skinny legs like a pro boxer should be able to. If he stopped skipping leg day, learned how to move them properly and had a bit of bounce to his step he'd be a far better fighter - and would have a weight more suited to the size of his torso.
Someone joked on here recently about Apollo Creed training Rocky for his rematch, but that's not a million miles away from what Wilder needs.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:36 PM #90
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Boxer2019 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,863.52

Wilder should learn how to box and exchange immediately his team. Get few fights and maybe we can talk about Fury again.... The next fight will be very dangerous for his health.
Boxer2019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends