Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-02-2020, 07:31 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,145.36
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
... I don't know: I've seen worse...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The excuse squad had the most powerful excuses in the history of boxing. Wilders is the all time hardest loser of all time, class of hes own.
Mindgames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:33 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,145.36
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
No, John if your son end up pulling those same bullshit antics again he can assure himself of a disqualification. I can fucking guarantee it!

Moreover, Fury won't leave be leaving Las Vegas with Deontay Wilder's WBC title belt either. It's just not going to happen. Al Haymon is not having that shit!

Even as we speak, you know he is in the ear of the NSAC showing and reviewing them the tape of the rematch of Tyson Fury's dirty and roughhousing tactics against Deontay Wilder. I expect Nevada officials to officiate this triilogy more stringently than ever.

So Tyson Fury will have to walk a very tight rope and fine line this time because he would be a on a very short leash. He fucks up again and he's history. He loses both the fight and the title by way of disqualification.

If he wins, then he is going to do it within the confines of the rules; Not outside of them
Excuuuuuuse squaaaaad!!! Never heard such saltiness to this day..
Mindgames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:34 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7230 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,244,249.33
Total Points: 3,268,507.60
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Sláinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
The excuse squad had the most powerful excuses in the history of boxing. Wilders is the all time hardest loser of all time, class of hes own.
... I really don't know... I guess it's more about the money in the third match...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:35 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6303 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,750,195.39
Total Points: 158,930,094.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

No, John if your son end up pulling those same bullshit antics again he can assure himself of a disqualification. I can fucking guarantee it!

Moreover, Fury won't be leaving Las Vegas with Deontay Wilder's WBC title belt either. It's just not going to happen. Al Haymon is not having that shit!

Even as we speak, you know he is in the ear of the NSAC showing and reviewing them the tape of the rematch of Tyson Fury's dirty and roughhousing tactics against Deontay Wilder. I expect Nevada officials to officiate this triilogy more stringently than ever.

So Tyson Fury will have to walk a very tight rope and fine line this time because he would be a on a very short leash. He fucks up again and he's history. He loses both the fight and the title by way of disqualification.

If he wins, then he is going to do it within the confines of the rules; Not outside of them.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:44 AM #55
Interim Champion

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
TMLT87 is a name known to allTMLT87 is a name known to allTMLT87 is a name known to allTMLT87 is a name known to allTMLT87 is a name known to allTMLT87 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,985.98

I think a third fight is kinda dumb too, but John really seems to be trying to talk his son out of fights recently, its a bit weird. Telling him to retire now, telling AJ to stay away from him, telling Wilder not to bother with the trilogy etc.
TMLT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:59 AM #56
Interim Champion

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Tecnoworld has a spectacular aura aboutTecnoworld has a spectacular aura aboutTecnoworld has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 17,919.99

Sound auggestion. Wilder could come back against other simpler opponents, first.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 08:07 AM #57
Interim Champion

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Nusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 24,228.94
Knowledgable people comment....LMAO - Nomadic 

Wasn't this the same Twat that was trying to convince his son not to take the Wilder rematch because Fury almost died in the first fight??

The Furys are a piece of work. You could make a highly entertaining series of movies based off these degenerates.
Nusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 08:10 AM #58
Contender

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Gamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud ofGamboal00 has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,537.39
Make your lips pretty for Wilders c0ck - HughJass F4g!!!! - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLT87 View Post
I think a third fight is kinda dumb too, but John really seems to be trying to talk his son out of fights recently, its a bit weird. Telling him to retire now, telling AJ to stay away from him, telling Wilder not to bother with the trilogy etc.
It might be because John knows his son is juicing again, taking illegal performance enhancing drugs for the Wilder win, and he wont be allowed to cheat in a 3rd fight or AJ wrestling bout.

Because lets face facts:

1. He's taken drugs before, caught red-handed
2. His movement speed and stamina in that last fight seemed unnatural to me. Didnt seem to tire from throwing countless power shots.

Last edited by Gamboal00; 03-02-2020 at 08:12 AM.
Gamboal00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 08:15 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 55,776.55

Fury will always show up to a Wilder bout motivated because he is a threat and a top opponent.
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 08:23 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6303 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 158,750,195.39
Total Points: 158,930,094.60
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamboal00 View Post
It might be because John knows his son is juicing again, taking illegal performance enhancing drugs for the Wilder win, and he wont be allowed to cheat in a 3rd fight or AJ wrestling bout.

Because lets face facts:

1. He's taken drugs before, caught red-handed
2. His movement speed and stamina in that last fight seemed unnatural to me. Didnt seem to tire from throwing countless power shots.
I've used the same argument that Tyson Fury was juicing again but they said it was untrue as both fighters agreed to sign up for VADA testing. However, so far I haven't seen any evidence of that.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends