Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Who should have won tonight?
Mikey Garcia 53 66.25%
Draw 9 11.25%
Jessie Vargas 18 22.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2020, 11:00 AM #51
pilgrim

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Divine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond reputeDivine Hammer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 25,972.18
It's a bible :) - Beercules Thanks for the quality posts on the Gaza situation - Freedom2014 For being a refreshing NSB poster. - jjbj2 Hilarious - jas I'm sure you'll name this Manny and use it! - Fists_of_Fury 
Trump won - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury 

mikey won by 1 point.

pac would crush him. he should move back down to 140 or 135.
Divine Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 12:04 PM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
emceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,372.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
The same Max Kellerman who gave Ward the victory in the first Kovalev fight for doing nothing but surviving?
That's not what I saw, although I did score Ward-Kovalev I for Kovalev (114-113). I saw Kovalev build a lead in the early rounds with Ward rallying down the stretch. He made it a rough, ugly fight and went to Kovalev's body with bad intentions.

I felt like his (Ward's) rally fell just short but I didn't get the sense that he was just trying to survive. When I think of trying to survive I think of holding, running, not engaging, ect. but to each his own.
emceetns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 12:57 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3140 Post(s)
j0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond reputej0zef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 41,099.48
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack Back at cha brother!  Cheers to boxing and good conversation! - Redd Foxx Quality Posts always.. - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgarth View Post
really comes down to if you think that 15 seconds of clean work while doing nothing the rest of the round is better than throwing more punches, landing some ok punches, but nothing big.

best card for vargas is 8-4 minus KD, best card you could give garcia is 6-6 + knockdown.
Spot on right here. It's exactly why I wont call it a robbery, but those scores of 116-111 were absolute trash.
j0zef is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends