Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-24-2020, 07:22 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2453 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 52,663.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Until we walk around in a 45lb costume we can't say if he is telling the truth or not. He probably isn't though
BRAH. NO

He's a professional athlete that trained for month, even years to have good cardio. He walked no more that 30- yards...

It's a complete excuse, and a bad one.

Should have said he had the flu, that's better
jmrf4435 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:23 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2453 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 52,663.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pechorin View Post
At basic training, we had 110lb 18 year old girls ruck with heavier kits than that, so I don't know man.
My school backback was 40lbs in 8th grade...
jmrf4435 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:26 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5878 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 77,638.03
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Someone from his team needs to get hold of him, he just doesnt own his performances and deficiencies. I squat 260lbs and I weigh 160lbs, and this mutha sucka is trying to tell me his legs were shot after a 40lb costume.

And even in some miracle this did mess his legs up, does that make him the dumbest mofo in boxing?

List of excuses now:
Baby oil
Gypsy magic
The count was too long
I had a broken arm
My costume was too heavy (I can't even write it without laughing)
Feel free to add

Win lose or draw in the third fight...this guy is a ****ing joke, he is Kovalev on steroids with the excuses
He also said someone tampered the scales in the first fight and another excuse of his camp this time is he re-hydrated too much after the weigh-in and needed to piss so bad he couldn’t concentrate on Fury.

Funny thing about that last excuse was his VADA test took forever because he couldnt piss after the fight allegedly.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM #14
The GOAT

Quoted: 3953 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,907.32
Total Points: 96,834.63
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Someone from his team needs to get hold of him, he just doesnt own his performances and deficiencies. I squat 260lbs and I weigh 160lbs, and this mutha sucka is trying to tell me his legs were shot after a 40lb costume.

And even in some miracle this did mess his legs up, does that make him the dumbest mofo in boxing?

List of excuses now:
Baby oil
Gypsy magic
The count was too long
I had a broken arm
Feel free to add

Win lose or draw in the third fight...this guy is a ****ing joke, he is Kovalev on steroids with the excuses
I don't know of its the worst but yeah, its a pretty bad excuse.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 502 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 28,909.51

Watching his ring entrance, when stepped over the top rope it actually appears he hurt his leg.
Here's the solution & you know I always have and always will cheer for Wilder.
Don't wear a ridiculous $60,000 costume that weighs 40 pounds!!
And if you do, don't step over the top rope.
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 121,519.54
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitmanTommy View Post
Dude just shut the hell up. You know absolutely nothing about this situation. He said the outfit was too heavy.

I believe him.
No Wilder should shut the hell up, stop making excuses, exercise the rematch clause and put it right.

I know what 45lbs feels like, and I know that if you wear it the night before you should test it out properly before the biggest night of your life...and I know if this is all legit (which I doubt) you DO NOT come out with this ****, you take the loss like a man. Nothing but excuses now over the two fights, no excuses from Fury, it took his dad to come out with the fact that he had a terrible camp for the first fight and was weak as paper, and that came out 2 weeks before this fight in a preview show.
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:28 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1721 Post(s)
NahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond reputeNahMean has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 81,841.51
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:

List of excuses now:
Baby oil
Gypsy magic
The count was too long
I had a broken arm
Feel free to add

Seey post for all the excuses he made
NahMean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:31 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2799 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 95,993.65
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrf4435 View Post
BRAH. NO

He's a professional athlete that trained for month, even years to have good cardio. He walked no more that 30- yards...

It's a complete excuse, and a bad one.

Should have said he had the flu, that's better
Lmao. I'm just talking shlt bro
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:33 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3802 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 60,621.90
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:

List of excuses now:
Baby oil
Gypsy magic
The count was too long
I had a broken arm
Feel free to add

Gypsy Magic was almost as good as this costume one.

I think Fury just has him mentally wrecked.
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:34 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 121,519.54
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
Gypsy Magic was almost as good as this costume one.

I think Fury just has him mentally wrecked.
The costume one takes the cake, it takes all the cakes
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends