Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-02-2020, 01:03 AM #61
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 16,187.47
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Yeah they were all passed prime because they arent the obes referring to. I'm referring to the legendary Barrera who was cpmingoff wins from Hamed, Kelly, Morales,Tapia and in his prime age at 28 and he blitzed him easy. Along with Marquez at 2004 and 2008 where he fought him when Marquez was the P4P no.2 and just recently KOed Vasquez.

They were prime ATGs at their bestweight and Manny beat them.

Floyd never fought a prime HOF. Manny fought prime ATGs.
Barrera was coming off of several wars when Manny finally beat him. I wouldn't say he was at his absolute prime just because he was 28 years old. Sugar Ray Leonard retired at 28 so age isn't always a factor when discussing prime. Miles on the clock matters too and Barrera had been in a lot of tough fights before Manny fought him.

And Manny got a draw against Marquez in their first fight don't count that as a win. Plus, Marquez isn't even in the hall of fame yet so stop counting that as a "hall of fame win" because it isn't.
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:06 AM #62
4 Decades

Quoted: 3361 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,722.96
Total Points: 152,997.43
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
Barrera was coming off of several wars when Manny finally beat him. I wouldn't say he was at his absolute prime just because he was 28 years old. Sugar Ray Leonard retired at 28 so age isn't always a factor when discussing prime. Miles on the clock matters too and Barrera had been in a lot of tough fights before Manny fought him.

And Manny got a draw against Marquez in their first fight don't count that as a win. Plus, Marquez isn't even in the hall of fame yet so stop counting that as a "hall of fame win" because it isn't.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Please find one
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:07 AM #63
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 16,187.47
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
really? Floyd fought DLH in 07 Manny fought DLH in 08. Wow he got old in less than on year huh? lol

Floyd fought Hatton in Dec of 07. Manny fought him in Feb 09. So that was big ole year there also Hatton was older lol

Floyd fought SSM in May of 2010 Manny fought him in May of 2011, gee wiz....another whole year Wow they sure age quick according to your ignorant fuking logic....LMFAO!!!!!

And the funny thing is Manny fuked them up so bad they all retired after the ass kicking Manny put on them. They kept fighting after Floyd because it was just a boring decison loss to the, Well Hatton was TKOd by Floyd ref waved it off. He was out cold with Manny. lol

You do this to yourself lol
You clearly dont understand my point. People say those guys were over the hill when Floyd fought them. If that is true then that means they were even more past it when Many fought them. So why is Manny getting praise and Floyd criticism? Simply because he beat them worse? He also fought some of them at lower weights after they were drained, he better beat them worse.
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:16 AM #64
4 Decades

PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
You clearly dont understand my point. People say those guys were over the hill when Floyd fought them. If that is true then that means they were even more past it when Many fought them. So why is Manny getting praise and Floyd criticism? Simply because he beat them worse? He also fought some of them at lower weights after they were drained, he better beat them worse.
If thats the case youre right...I didnt see your point or i didnt read it that way. And youre right. Im a Mosley fan to the end and ive always said Mosley was dangerous for any fighter until he stop fighting.

A lot of Pac fans and Floyd fans criticizes the same thing when Floyd and Manny are similar in Manny ways in boxing. I disagree with things Floyd did and didnt do. And Things Manny did and didnt do. I only argue certain points. And ill agree if a point has been made.
Like today,,, The Floyd ducked Khan thing. Well So did Manny then. When after looking at it. **** neither one ducked Khan really. Politics hung them fights out for different reasons.

Then i found out why Floyd didnt fight Khan and i found out why Manny wasnt allowed to fight him.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:38 AM #65
Interim Champion

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
sargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond reputesargo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 14,730.42

Pacquiao is arguably the best not just of his era but of all time.
sargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:09 AM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7110 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 45,404.92
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
I was playing devils advocate idiot.
But like i say that's just one bullet point.

Like i say quit bringing up Floyd the guy who outclassed Manny and caused yall to make slow-motion bullshyt "why he really won" videos

Lmfao
Call me what you want I dont do Insults
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 02:11 AM #67
4 Decades

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
Call me what you want I dont do Insults
You insult yourself with sheer ignorance my friend
Old 02-02-2020, 02:21 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5933 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.62
Total Points: 102,079.30
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:

Okay.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:05 AM #69
Contender

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Stev3 has a spectacular aura aboutStev3 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 8,662.75

Not the best but he is one of the best. I'm fine with that
Stev3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:57 AM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 89,513.70
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Jmm said Pac is without question the best of era. He'd know he's been in ring with both.
When Pac beat thurman many trainers and who's who in boxing had Pac t op3.
Barrera had Pac no1 or 2 with ali.

Last edited by hugh grant; 02-02-2020 at 04:02 AM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends