Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-15-2020, 11:12 PM #1
--------------

Quoted: 2195 Post(s)
Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,838.01
Default Should a parent have a right to kill their kid?

I remember I called my mom a bltch once and she beat my ass bloody... and I remember she told me, I put you in this world, I can take you out.

I mean it makes sense right? How is it murder if you're the reason they're alive in the first place. You should be able to kill your kids if they **** up or grow up to be useless pieces of shlt. Would solve a lot of problems and the world would be a much more orderly and morally upstanding place.

It's literally the same concept as abortion and abortion is legal.
Ghost_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:21 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3628 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 136,820.70
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŕgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
I remember I called my mom a bltch once and she beat my ass bloody... and I remember she told me, I put you in this world, I can take you out.

I mean it makes sense right? How is it murder if you're the reason they're alive in the first place. You should be able to kill your kids if they **** up or grow up to be useless pieces of shlt. Would solve a lot of problems and the world would be a much more orderly and morally upstanding place.

It's literally the same concept as abortion and abortion is legal.
no bro stop it
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:25 PM #3
--------------

Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
no bro stop it
Like imagine you told your daughter to not do drugs or get pregnant because she's 16.

And she's like **** you dad, and gets pregnant while high. ****ing up her life, the life of the idiot that impregnated her, and their child.

She wouldn't do that if she knew you could kill her. She would have more respect. Everybody's kids would suddenly start acting right.

We already have an overpopulation crisis. Killing a couple worthless piece of shlt kids would actually help the planet in the long run.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider; 01-15-2020 at 11:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:26 PM #4
--------------

I mean in the U.S, you're not even allowed to beat your kids. How is that working out?

The U.S has the highest criminal population in the entire ****ing world, and it's not even close.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:31 PM #5
--------------

In the U.S's currency, it says "in God we trust"

And beating your kids is illegal, Yet in the bible it says " If you love your son, you will not spare him from the rod"

Go head with your hypocrisy.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:36 PM #6
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 302,938.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Pretty much a dumb thread.
Unless it's self defense or ''accidental'', why would it be ok ????

Once a baby is birthed, they are an individual. Not an object to own.

Last edited by Curtis Harper; 01-15-2020 at 11:40 PM.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:41 PM #7
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Pretty much a dumb thread.
Unless it's self defense or ''accidental'', why would it be ok ????

Once a baby is birthed, they are an individual. Some an object to own.
And what's the difference between a baby who hasn't been born, and a baby that has been born? 1 second.

Your ethics on the issue are shaky. There is no idealogical difference between pre birth abortion and post birth abortion. They're the same thing.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:41 PM #8
Banned

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
And what's the difference between a baby who hasn't been born, and a baby that has been born? 1 second.

Your ethics on the issue are shaky. There is no idealogical difference between pre birth abortion and post birth abortion. They're the same thing.
It's shaky if a parent is planning on whether or not to murder their kid -

''How can I do this and make it look like an accident or that someone else did it..........''
Old 01-15-2020, 11:44 PM #9
--------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
It's shaky if a parent is planning on whether or not to murder their kid -

''How can I do this and make it look like an accident or that someone else did it..........''
I consider killing a baby a worse crime than killing an adult, and yet it's legal to kill babies, and hundreds of thousands are killed legally every year.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:49 PM #10
Banned

Quote:
I consider killing a baby a worse crime than killing an adult, and yet it's legal to kill babies, and hundreds of thousands are killed legally every year.
I'm not going to talk about abortion. That has many grey areas.

Murder is murder.

Share This With Friends