Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you had to lower your intelligence to smash chicks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Have you had to lower your intelligence to smash chicks?

I realize lately I am slipping up. I have been getting some nice looking chicks, but not closing. And, according to them, I making them sound "stupid". I am trying my best to let many things they say slide, but it is hard, because their arguments most of the time are nonsensical and I really don't have all that time to waste.

In my younger days, a bit dumber and never really cared, closing was easy; even with the finest chicks, I knew it was just a matter of time. I used to encourage their nonsensical arguments rather than oppose it. It seems women get turn off if you appear too smart. Maybe this explains the whole thug love thing and bad boy lust.

I met a nice Sri Lankan girl a few days ago who told me she's been admiring me a while now. However, she's accusing me of spinning the convo and being in control, whereby I end up knowing a lot about her and she learnt "nothing" about me. She claims that she usually does the interrogation and now she feels vulnerable.

She demanded straight I tell her about me. I told I can't because I am too complicated to be define and that I am to be experienced. She said "well then". I never replied to that last text. It is been a day, and I notice she is watching all my status updates (whatsapp). I think I made a chess move. Waiting for her to text behind her last text to check mate.

I can't deal with dumb women.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I am of the idea, the smart ones are pretending to be.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        She demanded straight I tell her about me. I told I can't because I am too complicated to be define and that I am to be experienced.
        OK, that answer might not be the appropriate for the situation you're in.

Of course, you gotta be a little mysterious to keep her interested.

And obviously, you're not gonna spill the beans on everything she asks...that wouldn't be wise.

Even if you feel you're "too good" for her, level up the playing field a little bit.

You can always play with her mind.

When she asks you to tell her about you, ask her what does she want to know.

Depending on the answer she gives ya, you can respond with:

1) Answering what she asked, plain and simple.

2) "That's a bit too personal...what do I get in exchange for that important information?"

3) "Let's not rush this. The more we get to see each other, the more you'll get to know about me."

Also, if she keeps seeing your status updates on WhatsApp, that means she's interested, but will not initiate conversations because of the way things ended last time.

You don't have to do much, a simple:

"Hey."

And you know the rest

Comment

Just stick your Winnie in her she will forget who’s smarter

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I am of the idea, the smart ones are pretending to be.
            You have to see through them.

The independent ones are not independent etc.

Women aren't real as they pretend to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              OK, that answer might not be the appropriate for the situation you're in.

Of course, you gotta be a little mysterious to keep her interested.

And obviously, you're not gonna spill the beans on everything she asks...that wouldn't be wise.

Even if you feel you're "too good" for her, level up the playing field a little bit.

You can always play with her mind.

When she asks you to tell her about you, ask her what does she want to know.

Depending on the answer she gives ya, you can respond with:

1) Answering what she asked, plain and simple.

2) "That's a bit too personal...what do I get in exchange for that important information?"

3) "Let's not rush this. The more we get to see each other, the more you'll get to know about me."

Also, if she keeps seeing your status updates on WhatsApp, that means she's interested, but will not initiate conversations because of the way things ended last time.

You don't have to do much, a simple:

"Hey."

And you know the rest
              Just like clockwork....she just texted me about a status msg I put up. Back to back text. Thought this was against their rule?

Comment

I am of lower intelligence to begin with so this is not an issue for me.

Comment

No, that's my best feature...chicks aint talking to me cuz of my "good" looks doe..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Ever see this? When Sacha Baron Cohen pranked this chick from the Bachelor?

Comment

Working...
                    X