Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can too much cardio make you fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you’re referring to is going catabolic (using muscle mass as energy) Eat right and do your cardio and that won’t happen.

Comment

Lol, what are you talking about?

Comment

I do cardio and lose weight

Comment

No I don't think that it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanShort View Post
            That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanShort View Post
              Chavez Jr. must blame his weight issues on too much cardio... LOL

Comment

When I needed to drop weight it was cardio that got me sweatin'. Jumping rope, shadow boxing, etc. The garbage bags that I wore just multiplied the affects. I'd drop up to 8 lbs in about 1-2 hours, it was just water weight though. I saw a picture of myself when I dropped from 152 to 142 in a month.
                I was skinny as hell, my girlfriend at the time said that I was too skinny. A fighter will do what needs to be done.........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 09-26-2020, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                  Ive heard excessive cardio can burn your muscle and leave you fat instead? This true?

I’ve been engaging in lifting 5x a week and about 4-5 hours of cardio weekly and can’t budge the scale at all. Also my belly fat never reduces and sometimes seems to inflate despite eating a clean diet.
                  You just have bad Genetics........ the end

I’m only joking that must suck . Maybe the times that you eat?and what you drink. Do you power lift.? Skipping and indoor rowing worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    When I needed to drop weight it was cardio that got me sweatin'. Jumping rope, shadow boxing, etc. The garbage bags that I wore just multiplied the affects. I'd drop up to 8 lbs in about 1-2 hours, it was just water weight though. I saw a picture of myself when I dropped from 152 to 142 in a month.
                    I was skinny as hell, my girlfriend at the time said that I was too skinny. A fighter will do what needs to be done.........Rockin'
                    Now Rocking is built like Ferigno, which is why Anorak hides out.

Comment

Working...
                    X