Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry. There's just NO WAY Paulie survives a trench fight like round 2 here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If paulie isn't shot to shlt he's going to destroy this amateur.

Comment

skilled fighters know how to move their heads even when fighting close..those 2 simply suck

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        skilled fighters know how to move their heads even when fighting close..those 2 simply suck
        Paulie has NEVER succeded in close. Porter was whooping his ass, Hatton was whooping his ass...

Comment

Paulies going to KO this guy. Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Paulie has NEVER succeded in close. Porter was whooping his ass, Hatton was whooping his ass...
            why are you comparing world class boxers to the 2 nobodies in the video you posted?

Comment

I’m still wondering how Paulie’s brittle hands will hold up. I think Paulie can outbox him, and likely wins with one pot shot at a time. He will find his openings, throw one punch and move. He won’t atand in the pocket and trade.

Comment

Lol. Hatton was one of the best 140lbs fighters of his generation and could give very good fighters hell inside. Also, whether you like Porters style or not (and hattons for that matter), he is one of the most effective maulers in the game that gives top fighters a lot of problems, not just Paulie.

So you wan’t to compare these bums to a guy that mauled and beat up a p4p ranked Tszyu?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  why are you comparing world class boxers to the 2 nobodies in the video you posted?
                  Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Lol. Hatton was one of the best 140lbs fighters of his generation and could give very good fighters hell inside. Also, whether you like Porters style or not (and hattons for that matter), he is one of the most effective maulers in the game that gives top fighters a lot of problems, not just Paulie.

So you wan’t to compare these bums to a guy that mauled and beat up a p4p ranked Tszyu?
                  You guys aren't hearing me.

How long has Paulie been out of the ring and fat? Comfortable behind the mic? No tune-up fight? Brittle hands? Got stopped by Sam Eggington on his way out? Pieced up by Conor McGregor in sparring, a guy Floyd Mayweather walked through, walked down and stopped?

All I'm saying is, Paulie better stay away and just give up half the purse. If he engages, he's getting hurt.

Comment

I really, really despise Paulie. I think he's a desperate fool without two brain cells to stick together.

But, a good boxer beats a good cage fighter in a boxing match 9 times out of 10 - bare knuckle or not. It's a completely different skill set, and barring a flash knockout, Paulie should jab him to death.

Comment

Yea those guys are the top 1% of boxing when Paulie faught them. Artem wouldn’t be top 100

Comment

Working...
                      X