Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Depressed, no DAZN Payday, hasn’t mentioned Ruiz at all!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Ruiz has to win the rematch and Wilder already has plans with Fury and Ortiz.
    Spence has called out all the Welterweights for years, regardless of schedule. If you’re the baddest man on the planet, how does Wilder not mention he wants smoke with Ruiz after his win? Does Fury and Ortiz have belts?

Comment

Ruiz stole his thunder. Of course, people would refer the the UK fighter as the guy Wilder kept ducking. Ruiz shouldn't even be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Spence has called out all the Welterweights for years, regardless of schedule. If you’re the baddest man on the planet, how does Wilder not mention he wants smoke with Ruiz after his win? Does Fury and Ortiz have belts?
        Calling out people doesnt mean ****. Actually making the fight happen is what matters.

Comment

Ruiz IS TECHNICALLY the best American Heavyweight Champion with 3 straps.

Wilder must wonder Ruiz and Haymon’s relationship. Ruiz took the fight in short weeks notice and instantly became a one hit wonder!

All of us said he could’ve beaten Breazeale for $20mil PLUS AJ fights! Even Breazeale when asked by the Boxing Voice why he didn’t take the DAZN fight he said, “I’m my own boss, I plan my own destiny...”. (Haymon advisory flop)

Right...

So now Wilder MUST ENDURE a RISKY FIGHT with Ortiz to prove what? Showtime and Haymon got Wilder good! They’re exploiting Wilder’s fame to only have them maintain they’re own business.

On top of that, Wilder has to think of Fury after that?! Another risky fight to prove what?!

Aside from risk, will these PPV’s even make it all worth it?

Wilder must be in a bad mental state.
          Dude, why are you projecting your insecurities upon others? Also, Deontay is doing just fine at the moment.

He couldn't be any happier about what transpired last night between Ruiz vs Joshua. The fact is Anthony Joshua, Eddie Hearn, Matchroom and DAZN all suffered a major blow last night and were exposed.

In addition, from what I am hearing they may be on their way out of business soon too. So, attacking Al Haymon, Deontay Wilder, PBC and LDBC aren't going to change that narrative. Currently, Uncle Al owns all the title belts in the Heavyweight division at the moment.

So don't be surprised if we see a Wilder vs Ruiz bout for the undisputed World heavyweight championship of the world after Deontay Pays Ortiz some set aside money

Comment

DAZN could drop AJ and pay Wilder all the money offered to both

I mean AJ stock just plummeted in the USA watching him beat up all over the ring by a fat midget they won't be able to sell this to subscribers anymore

Not a good look imho

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Dude, why are you projecting your insecurities upon others? Also, Deontay is doing just fine at the moment.

He couldn't be any happier about what transpired last night between Ruiz vs Joshua. The fact is Anthony Joshua, Eddie Hearn, Matchroom and DAZN all suffered a major blow last night and were exposed.

In addition, from what I am hearing they may be on their way out of business soon too. So, attacking Al Haymon, Deontay Wilder, PBC and LDBC aren't going to change that narrative. Currently, Uncle Al owns all the title belts in the Heavyweight division at the moment.

So don't be surprised if we see a Wilder vs Ruiz bout for the undisputed World heavyweight championship of the world after Deontay Pays Ortiz some set aside money
              No seriously, Ortiz and Fury are hard fights. What’s the PPV expectation for Wilder vs Ortiz? If Wilder gets seriously hurt, how is he going to be against Fury? Is all that worth it when he could’ve fought AJ instead for more money? If Wilder fans premise that boxing is a business and that Wilder “outsmarted” then that’s utter caca talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                DAZN could drop AJ and pay Wilder all the money offered to both

I mean AJ stock just plummeted in the USA watching him beat up all over the ring by a fat midget they won't be able to sell this to subscribers anymore

Not a good look imho
                That’s the spirit! DAZN all day, 2 THIS DaY! Errrday!!

DAZN growing crazy in dis thang mayne!

Comment

That’s the spirit! DAZN all day, 2 THIS DaY! Errrday!!

DAZN growing crazy in dis thang mayne!
                  You think DAZN would drop Eddie Hearn too? He is Kind of useless now for DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    You think DAZN would drop Eddie Hearn too? He is Kind of useless now for DAZN
                    Oh Fannon. You always sound like a broken record. Like when you said DAZN is $240 a year...lol

DAZN is more than your theory of Eddie. And as DAZN grows each day you think Eddie doesn’t have some of them good eats/shares like GBP has? Hearn is still good and is fine tuning his style to scout for American prospects. He’s here for the duration. Get used to Matchroom USA. I doubt Wilder will still fight in his 40s.

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Working...
                    X