Gervonta Davis beat up by his girlfriend on Instagram Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis beat up by his girlfriend on Instagram Live

This the same girl who used to beat up her ex-boyfriend, G-Herbo

all that money and he still dealing with ratchet bum hoes. i guess its true money can change your status but not your state of mind. Tank needs to upgrade his p.ussy intake. get some high class hoes.

Comment

Disgraceful

his gf beats him up

he should return his dick to the factory because he is not a man

Comment

f that he needs to leave that crazy hoe

Comment

And her ex-boyfriend, G-Herbo, got arrested when he finally hit her back.

Not only is she hitting him she real disrespectful calling him stupid. And he just laying there looking stupid

Comment

So are those feminists going to yap about this like they are doing about that Alabama crap & Chris Brown's10 year old💩since a trash group called him out?!
            Last edited by Mr.365; 05-15-2019, 09:29 AM.

Comment

This is disgraceful. She should be thrown in jail.

Comment

He can't hit her back. For one he's a man and two he has registered hands. I don't know if I could take it though. I probably can take a slap but not a combo and name calling. It is what it is

Comment

Never understood why athletes & musicians recycle the same h0es. There r so many 10s that havent been around the block.

Comment

She needs to be done the same way a man would be, kudos to him for not hitting her back.

Comment

Working...
                    X