Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why DiD Trump Not Release the JFK files?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why DiD Trump Not Release the JFK files?

Is there anything there really? I want trump to release aliens/roswell files but i dont think there is any.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Is there anything there really? I want trump to release aliens/roswell files but i dont think there is any.
      thers 520 still classified files trump said he was gonna release then about a week ago he changed his tune and signed for the files to stay classified for at least another 3 years.

Comment

I’m pretty sure nearly everything is released except for the real dirt that no president will be allowed to access

Comment

I think he already let everyone know that Ted Cruz's dad was responsible so there's no real need to release the files.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Assuming there is anything and there probably isn't because the people investigating are connected to the people who actually did it, dong something like that would be like declaring total war on these people and they'll respond with total war themselves.

The Speech That Got John F. Kennedy Killed

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011...f-kennedy.html

Comment

I thought he did release them. Didn't realize there was more. Idk why he'd not release them. Weird.

Bump thread in 3yrs for the answer I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X