Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good jobs or careers for someone's who is really slow on the uptake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    according to the title/TS, learning isnt an option. real cops have to be mostly smart. not so slow on ''the uptake''

great joke, doe
    You obviously never met a motor cop!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      You obviously never met a motor cop!
      im assuming some college credits are involved.....

according to TS, operating the mc would be too much to ask for.

i think hes selling himself short for laughs

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        US President.
        Bammmmmmmmm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          im assuming some college credits are involved.....

according to TS, operating the mc would be too much to ask for.

i think hes selling himself short for laughs
          Lol maybe I am just a bit.

My old job was great. I was spoiled. Low stress, low work load, decent pay.

You see, the account I was at has been in the process of closing since late 2016. As time went on, the job got easier and easier, to the point that me and my coworkers did next to nothing and got paid for it. As a matter of fact, we got small raises during this time!

It was awesome, but I knew it would end up hurting me in the long run. I go to this new account and I feel like I'm going from 0 - 60 in 2 seconds.

The work hours are ****ty too. Shift work blows. I wish I had a regular, 8 - 4 or a 9 - 5 schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Lol maybe I am just a bit.

My old job was great. I was spoiled. Low stress, low work load, decent pay.

You see, the account I was at has been in the process of closing since late 2016. As time went on, the job got easier and easier, to the point that me and my coworkers did next to nothing and got paid for it. As a matter of fact, we got small raises during this time!

It was awesome, but I knew it would end up hurting me in the long run. I go to this new account and I feel like I'm going from 0 - 60 in 2 seconds.

The work hours are ****ty too. Shift work blows. I wish I had a regular, 8 - 4 or a 9 - 5 schedule.

https://www.aol.com/2012/10/05/new-y...and-live-stre/

''New York Teacher Gets Paid $75,000 To 'Do Nothing' And Live Streams The Proof''

Comment

Working...
            X