Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 168 lbs/12 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    When did Ward become boring? lol All his fights I've watched are entertaining. Doesn't he get high ratings on HBO?
    you serious? i've never ever seen a good ward fight. too much clinching when he has a live opponent in front of him. i guess you could say the fights where he has zombies like dawson in front of him are ok but that's like watching a guy hit a heavy bag. gets old. did you enjoy the paul smith fight? smith wasn't throwing punches and ward couldn't hurt him in any way and didn't know how to throw a right hand to save his life. looked like a 6 year old girl throwing a baseball. pathetic.

Comment

Im tired of this. Mods please make a master thread like you guys did with floyd pac for years and years. Move this over.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        you serious? i've never ever seen a good ward fight. too much clinching when he has a live opponent in front of him. i guess you could say the fights where he has zombies like dawson in front of him are ok but that's like watching a guy hit a heavy bag. gets old. did you enjoy the paul smith fight? smith wasn't throwing punches and ward couldn't hurt him in any way and didn't know how to throw a right hand to save his life. looked like a 6 year old girl throwing a baseball. pathetic.
        LOL what are you talking about? Only fight I've seen him clinch was VS Froch, a power punching brawler. Maybe a little bit in the Rodriguez fight. The Smith fight? I seen him win every single round and dominate a dude like he was supposed to, in his comeback fight, after almost a 2 year layoff. He's not a knockout artist, not everybody can be like your god GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          too bad the fight will never happen. Golovkin prefers fantasy wins
          This coming from a Floyd fan is priceless
          Floyd the king of fantasy wins over the likes of
          Margarito
          Prime Cotto
          Prime Mosley
          Prime PAC
          Pwill
          Martinez
          And GGG just to name a few

Back on topic I have Ward pot shotting his way to an easy UD
          8-4 or 9-3.
          When the fight happens and GGG loses it doesn't make him a bum. Or the hype trained derailed like the flo mos are saying he will just have lost to probably the #1 P4P fighter. No shame in that

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Ward has already beaten bigger punchers and better fighters.

Ward UD 9-3.
            Like who? His best scalp is Froch, who didn't wanna chance it with Ggg with the weight and hometown advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Ward leaves him permanently damaged. It's not funny. I'd be surprised if any commission would even legalize that slaughter.
              That's cause you don't know **** about boxing. They sanctioned Paul Smith, Miranda, Allan Green and Shelby Pudwell, and none were permanently damaged. Your butthurt is making you stupider than you have any right to be

Comment

ggg by decision or stoppage..
                ward's not that much bigger... hes same size as martin murray.
                ggg's boxing skillls are soooooo underrated....

Comment

Ward, by pretty easy decision...

Golovkin is trinidad
                  Ward is hopkins

Comment

Ward Easy Work!!!

Comment

it dont matter ggg will keep using the money excuse and when all else fails catch weights ward cant meet

Comment

Working...
                      X