Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiculturalism has failed, says French president. Adds France to growing list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't want to elaborate on your comparison between Martel and Sarko? C'est dommage.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I must be terribly intimidating in person, seeing as how I have never been referred to as such in my entire life. Of course you seem to be trying extremely hard to come off as intelligent or well informed, and are so obviously threatened by me. By all means, bash away.
    In a single sentence you managed to reveal yourself as the wikipedia scholar that you are, now you offer me further confirmation with the above reply.

When someone queries you over your bullshit, they're feigning intelligence? I suppose that kind of primitive reasoning has its uses....

Comment

[QUOTE=Casual;10089581]They're showing their true colours now aren't they. I don't see how it's been a major failure. Some people just prefer not to mix with others, especially muslims.[/QUOTE]

And this is a failure for a nation's unity...

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Multiculturalism to the French means complete conformity to the speech and customs of Paris or we deny you the right to exist They actively discriminate against and genocide their own native languages, what do you except. Langue d'oc b1tches!

OMG!!
        How do you know all those stuffs??
        Are you french?

Btw, I wouldn't go so far...

And yes!!

Langue d'oc *****es!! Farem tot petar!!haha

Comment

its not failing here.

i don't see many muslims though. just lots of islanders, hispanics, and eastern euros, and us plain old white and black people.

Comment

Originally posted by walt liquor View Post
            its not failing here.

i don't see many muslims though. Just lots of islanders, hispanics, and eastern euros, and us plain old white and black people.
            loooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              its not failing here.

i don't see many muslims though. just lots of islanders, hispanics, and eastern euros, and us plain old white and black people.
              Well it sorta did and sorta did not.
              I am gonna take government jobs, for example, as govt usually try to hire as multiculturally as possible. But you still have to know the language well enough and be the US citizen.
              So, recently I had to visit my friend who works in Manhatten criminal court and what I noticed were the accents, there were the islander folk with their creol accents, the dominican and pr cops, the russian people and some korean people that I noticed. This alone had to show that our biggest immigrant groups do integrate in the general society up to some level, however some of the smaller, but growing groups were not showing up. I am talking albanians, pakistanians and some others.
              Yes, compared to other groups they are fairly recent, but they still are not showing the good signs of integration.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                I learned English within the first year of coming to the States. Wouldn't wanna go through life, living like a Alien out of space, not understanding a damn thing and strictly living in my Bubbled Community of people who speak my home language. That's what a lot of people do that I know personally.

I respect the statement that one needs to learn the Countries Prime Language, if you're gonna be living there. Make an effort and if you can't learn it perfectly, cool. I can't stand certain Asian's in my neighborhood, who literally can't say more than two words in English. Just two?
                Very productive way of thinking, I def agree. If you choose to move and live in another country you should try your very best to adapt and learn their culture and language. You don't have to live your life by it but atleast try to fit in if just for your own sake ($$$$)

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Very productive way of thinking, I def agree. If you choose to move and live in another country you should try your very best to adapt and learn their culture and language. You don't have to live your life by it but atleast try to fit in if just for your own sake ($$$$)
                  part of my family from surinam did and theyve all been succesful in life...
                  the funny thing is racism was more blunt in the 70s and 80s and they just took the hits and moved on...

nowadays most immigrant kids here in the netherlands are being bullied around by their parents who dont even speak dutch. promising young 2nd generation kids are being forced abandon their education because the family wants to send the money abroad, they cant buy books or even a basic computer to educate themselves and they dont have the basic foundations of culture and language given by their parents to blend in.

this confusion often leads to anger, not towards their family but towards society...its an incredibly sad thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    its not failing here.

Its not failing here. Ever heard of California?

California is now are the most multicultural state. Where whites are now a minority. If immigration is “vital for the economy,” then in theory, California should be booming. Its not, its the first state in the history of the US to go bankrupt.

California borrows $40 million every day from the federal government to pay unemployment insurance takes on an ominous meaning when compared to government figures which show that 78 percent of all welfare recipients in that state are of immigrant or nonwhite origin.

In what is the clearest proof yet that immigration does not bring prosperity, but rather poverty and financial collapse, a report in the Los Angeles Times has revealed that the state of California already owes $8.6 billion for welfare payments.

California first, the rest of America next. Wonder where everyone will run to then?

Comment

Working...
                    X