Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-30-2009, 08:00 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
renren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond reputerenren40 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,052.00

signed ....
all day and all night
renren40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 PM #42
Up and Comer

diamonddale is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 6,269.00
Default signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Copycat View Post
The Stop Endorsing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Petition Needs Your Signature
by Kevin Riley

Member Written on December 28, 2009 To: Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T Inc., And All Prospective Floyd Mayweather Jr. Endorsers

December 28, 2009

Randall L. Stephenson
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
AT&T Incorporated
208 South Akard St.
Dallas, TX. 75202-4206

Dear Mr. Stephenson and To Whom It May Concern:

We are writing to express the deep concerns we have with one of your representatives, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mr. Mayweather as you know is a professional boxer. He has a tentatively scheduled bout on March 13th, 2010 with Manny Pacquiao, another professional boxer from the Philippines.

For reasons unbeknownst to us, Mr. Mayweather, his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr., his adviser, Leonard Ellerbe and his promoter, Golden Boy Promotions have decided to engage in a smear campaign against Mr. Pacquiao. Their efforts have included press releases, interviews and internet blogs. And their unfounded, unwarranted and unjustified accusations have all centered around the illegal use of steroids, human growth hormones & other chemicals.

Mr. Pacquiao has never before been accused of using the aforementioned products and he has passed every drug test that he has ever been administered throughout the course his career. Yet this did not stop Mr. Mayweather and his associates from engaging in cowardly, malicious and defaming tactics against him.

Up until this point, Mr. Pacquiao has enjoyed the fruits of a pristine image everywhere he has gone throughout the Philippines and the world. An image which he established through hard work and dedication to his God, his Country and his fans. He will no longer be able to enjoy the fruits of his hard-earned image thanks to Mr. Mayweather and his associates.

These claims which bring into question Mr. Pacquiao's character, honesty and integrity become even more damaging when you take into account the fact he is currently seeking public office in his native Philippines.

In response to their actions, Mr. Pacquiao has decided to immediately file a defamation suit against Mr. Mayweather and his associates.

And in response to those same actions, we are now formally asking you to discontinue and forgo all endorsement relationships, and future endorsement relationships, with Mr. Mayweather and his associates.

We believe there is no place in the world of sport, nor the world in general for this type of behavior. And we earnestly hope that you will also find there is no place for this type of behavior in your upstanding organization as well.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
signed. This should be directed at HBO. To not endorse any other fights than the one we want.
diamonddale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:33 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,144.90
Total Points: 45,500.19
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

signed ....................
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:38 PM #44
Banned

larry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond reputelarry x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,546.00
A lucky charm to help you stay wu sah homey - mangler Money Mayweather! - Dorian I can't give you green K, so... hopefully this will do. - DWiens421 Champagne for my bro Larry - Kevin Jesus Keep your head up, Larry! - S a m u r a i 
Great Poster - deanrw cool off with a refreshing drink Don larrysmith....Lefty - LEFTYGUNZZ Larry! This round's on me my my nigguh - mangler one of our best posters - ~Tunney Fukk your haters. You're better than they are. Sip this homey. - mangler 
Have a beer on me larry! - Spacey1991 A slice for the man - mangler Have a tuna melt Larry - mangler Make that an apple and a tuna melt lol - mangler to money, to the mafia, to life. - Ether 
good stabil poster, have a cold one on me. - Grand Champ we fresh! - Dorian 10k bro....congrats - MELLY-MEL... for my family, larry - Pretty Boy32 my brother Larry - ASH KETCHUM 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i 

lmfao..look at all these geeks..
larry x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:59 PM #45
Interim Champion

cherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nice
Total Points: 6,763.00
Keep pissing on the Flomo's. - S a m u r a i 

this is what Doug Fisher from ******.com got to say re this petition

"Happy New Year to you, to all fighters and fight fans, and to everyone else in the boxing world.

I have no problem keeping the links you included in your email, Kevin, but I took out the link to the online petition email you wrote as an appeal to get Floyd Mayweather’s various sponsors to drop him over the various allegations and Pacquiao’s lawsuit. (Quite Frankly, I don’t want boxing to be Floyd’s only source of income because that might mean he’ll stick around the sport longer.)"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

======

big respect there for Floyd!
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:11 PM #46
Interim Champion

cherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nicecherokee is just really nice
Total Points: 6,763.00
Keep pissing on the Flomo's. - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddale View Post
signed. This should be directed at HBO. To not endorse any other fights than the one we want.
Scoop Mailbox: Could HBO KO Floyd?
Published by Scoop Malinowski on January 3rd, 2010

I could only infer two things from this reaction from the mayweather camp. They have consulted with their lawyers and they know, they’ll get a beating in court. At the very least, their lawyers could not assure them of a win, which translates to having a very risky proposition on their hands. Having said that, i could imagine there’s now a divisive spirit in their camp. If you would notice, before at the forefront of the black propaganda was Schaefer and Oscar dela hoya. Now, the mouthpiece is directly from Mayweather Promotions. It makes sense to speculate there’s now finger pointing in their camp. Bob Arum if he is really a wise executive should see through this develpment and capitalize on the division in their adversary. Further, it would seem there is an unseen hand pressuring them to make this fight and obviously not sold in their idea of fighting in England with Matthew Hatton. There’s no other pressure which could make this except HBO. HBO had been supporting Mayweather until now. And investments had been made. They need to cash in and they would not be making a significant bottom line contribution with Floyd fighting patsies. Floyd’s last fight was a hard sell. Despite claims of 0.9M PPV buy in, bottom line contribution for HBO was marginal. MGM was not even full despite a 1000 complimentary tickets distributied by GBP. Nevertheless, Mayweather would still grab any opportunity to duck Manny. He would want to appear the one who wants the fight, but the real score is, he wants to have the appropriate excuse to make with HBO.

Floyd has boxed himself in, with the litigation, pressure from HBO, division with GBP, and his motivation not to fight Pacquiao. Floyd knows if he fights it would almost be the end of the line for him. Manny had shown his superior skills with his victory over Cotto. In actuality, Floyd would not want to touch Manny with a 10-ft pole. But, on the other hand if he does that, its a goodbye from HBO, and without HBO, Floyd would be alone with only one asset, his loudmouth, which is a liability rather than an asset. There seems to be no silver lining for the loudmouth and coward boxer of the decade
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:13 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
fcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond reputefcastro1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,064.00
For being one of the cool Pac fans. - Jay Em Em have a drink - sugarsmosley 

ban his ppv untill he starts fighting the best and entertains.
fcastro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:24 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Gutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond reputeGutz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,692.00
burner is a retard - Red October have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Childhood Cancer - PensionKiller Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Red October Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry x View Post

Look at the Gay nerd!!
Gutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:26 PM #49
Banned

toyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond reputetoyi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,963.00
ayan - kadyo pre ito mansanas na hiniling mo. - peyk-peyk have an a apple, homes! - jhacen No Message - Talisayen mansanas pre... - ianntheman 
para sayo pre - peyk-peyk kain ka pre - ianntheman salamat! - SAGO@GULAMAN One for you bud - Marcov No Message - Talisayen 
dre for you - top8gun Apples galore - mangler an apple a day keeps the flomos away - Akinapepemo mansanas - Akinapepemo No Message - peyk-peyk 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Chups Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Killa_Kali Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Akinapepemo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FasTHarD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry x View Post
geek>>>>>gay ex-convict
toyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:12 AM #50
RED K GIVER

*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute*AKO PA HA! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,328.00
We fresh! - Dorian 1st - Flames Of War 2nd - Flames Of War 3rd.................................... - Flames Of War 4th........ - Flames Of War 
GIFT! - reedickyaluss ANOTHER ONE! - reedickyaluss 3rd GIFT! - reedickyaluss Part 1 of 3 for my 5 gifts to you!!! - black.ink Part 2 of 3 of my 5 gifts to you! - black.ink 
Part 3 of 3 for my 5 gifts to you!!! - black.ink No Message - PACHUGGER No Message - PACHUGGER ASTIG KA BRO! thanks - murfbreak3r do I get 10K? cheers - Savino 
SALAMAT SA MGA POINTS! - jhacen I love the Knights of Ako Pa Ha! - Lakas whats happening fam,this is for you - project xxx1 Good poster - Disposable Arts Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - *AKO PA HA! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TheUndeadBoxer Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - TheUndeadBoxer Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - johnm Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Akinapepemo 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Signed!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
*AKO PA HA! is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
endorsing, floyd, mayweather, petition, signature, stop