Kotelnik by wide/dominant decision
    3.23%
    Kotelnik by SD/MD/close decision
    8.06%
    Seem evely matched, difficult to predict
    3.23%

The poll is expired.

I'll start!

I think Kotelnik will survive Khan's aggression in the early rounds, Khan will gas, and Andreas will stop him around the 6th or 7th rounds.

Comment

Roach and Warren are not stupid, they picked this guy for a reason, I pick Khan by a ud, but not a huge ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        Roach and Warren are not stupid, they picked this guy for a reason, I pick Khan by a ud, but not a huge ud.
        Let's not forget, Warren agreed to have Khan fight Prescott.

I think they are overestimating Khan's chin and underestimating Kotelnik.

Comment

Watch Khan Vs Gairy St Clair, Khan fought non stop for 12 rounds, if anyone is liable to gas its the 31 year old.

Comment

Khan by decision. I think this will be a boxing match, Khan is a tough guy to beat in a boxing match because he has good skills and is the faster man. Khan wins a clear but competitive decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              Let's not forget, Warren agreed to have Khan fight Prescott.

I think they are overestimating Khan's chin and underestimating Kotelnik.
              A couple of things, Prescott was picked by that trainer khan had, We now know Khan can be brutally ktfo, Roach has taught Khan defense, and they have put him in a fight with a guy with a low ko percentage. So I don't think they are overestimating his chin, if they were doing that they would have put him in there with a ko machine.

Comment

not sure.....

Comment

People think Khan will get ktfo every time he sets foot in the ring, I swear khan will win this, if anyone wants to sig it be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    Watch Khan Vs Gairy St Clair, Khan fought non stop for 12 rounds, if anyone is liable to gas its the 31 year old.
                    Kotelnik's best rounds are usually later in his fights, he sometimes is a slow starter though.

We'll see what happens on June 27th. It's another interesting fight to look forward to!

Comment

Working...
                    X