Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-28-2009, 06:04 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond reputeSumakwel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 394.00
Default The Stop Endorsing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Petition Needs Your Signature

The Stop Endorsing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Petition Needs Your Signature
Kevin Riley by

To: Randall L. Stephenson, Chairman and CEO, AT&T Inc., And All Prospective Floyd Mayweather Jr. Endorsers

December 28, 2009

Randall L. Stephenson
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
AT&T Incorporated
208 South Akard St.
Dallas, TX. 75202-4206

Dear Mr. Stephenson and To Whom It May Concern:

We are writing to express the deep concerns we have with one of your representatives, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mr. Mayweather as you know is a professional boxer. He has a tentatively scheduled bout on March 13th, 2010 with Manny Pacquiao, another professional boxer from the Philippines.

For reasons unbeknownst to us, Mr. Mayweather, his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr., his adviser, Leonard Ellerbe and his promoter, Golden Boy Promotions have decided to engage in a smear campaign against Mr. Pacquiao. Their efforts have included press releases, interviews and internet blogs. And their unfounded, unwarranted and unjustified accusations have all centered around the illegal use of steroids, human growth hormones & other chemicals.

Mr. Pacquiao has never before been accused of using the aforementioned products and he has passed every drug test that he has ever been administered throughout the course his career. Yet this did not stop Mr. Mayweather and his associates from engaging in cowardly, malicious and defaming tactics against him.

Up until this point, Mr. Pacquiao has enjoyed the fruits of a pristine image everywhere he has gone throughout the Philippines and the world. An image which he established through hard work and dedication to his God, his Country and his fans. He will no longer be able to enjoy the fruits of his hard-earned image thanks to Mr. Mayweather and his associates.

These claims which bring into question Mr. Pacquiao's character, honesty and integrity become even more damaging when you take into account the fact he is currently seeking public office in his native Philippines.

In response to their actions, Mr. Pacquiao has decided to immediately file a defamation suit against Mr. Mayweather and his associates.

And in response to those same actions, we are now formally asking you to discontinue and forgo all endorsement relationships, and future endorsement relationships, with Mr. Mayweather and his associates.

We believe there is no place in the world of sport, nor the world in general for this type of behavior. And we earnestly hope that you will also find there is no place for this type of behavior in your upstanding organization as well.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Please click on this link to sign the actual petition, thanks.
Sumakwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:07 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Ekscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond reputeEkscape has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 9,567.25

Wow your life is sad... taking out time in your day to promote a petition to try and take money away from another man and his family that you dont know or never met in your life nor has he ever done anything personally wrong to you.... I feel sad for you
Ekscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:08 PM #3
Title User

Quoted: 797 Post(s)
Talisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond reputeTalisayen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 919,729.32
Total Points: 928,811.13
superbro - guardian gift giving time to friends - guardian mabuting swerte :D - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bespren! - led* 
Merry Christmas - TBear happy holidays bro - jazluvr A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Happy Holidays Bud! - TBear Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks for the quick payment broski - -jose- Happy Holidays Talisayen - TBear i couldnt give you green k so i had to give you something bakk for the green you gave me, lol, peace - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas Talisayen - TBear in lui of green - jazluvr Thanks for the green. Happy holidays. - GhostofDempsey Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - chinoy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - LeeVanCleef 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - pacman777 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

signed............................................ ...................
Talisayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:10 PM #4
El Guaje

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
The Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond reputeThe Underboss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 17,073.00
Appreciate the links!!! - TheCheetah Have a gift, my dude. - S a m u r a i Cotto/Pac - *!#@PBRick@#!* Have a gift Big Boss Man - Disposable Arts Dropping some heat boy - Stone Roses! 
Blessings for the Boss! - jazluvr For good luck with your bets - jazluvr For being a good bud - jazluvr Have an Apple! - iBreakbeat 'shroooms! - jazluvr 
That was supposed to be a pizza....lol - jazluvr Happy 4th of July! - jazluvr Gracias hermano. - Round 1 Have a slice of cake.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Tag, you're it - bigdlb12 
No Message - MANIAC310 bacardi is cuban not puerto rican - xcaret v4 this round is on me - RINGG Returning the favor - mathed Thanks for voting for me - Cleto_Reyes 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Hard Dick Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Hard Dick Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Round 1 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Round 1 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -ELO- Hepatitis C - mathed Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - D.I.E.S.E.L Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RICHLOC Gay and Lesbian Pride - Thank Me Later 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Hyperion- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bigdlb12 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - bigdlb12 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

You've got to be kidding me
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
...is it really THAT serious to you?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The Underboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:10 PM #5
Truth Personified

M.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond reputeM.I Truth ? has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,839.00
Thanks. - Silencers Cool cat, good poster - mangler To Jermain Taylor - ASH KETCHUM 

LOL....... It never ends.
M.I Truth ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:11 PM #6
DMV

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
DLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond reputeDLT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,271.00
Most underated poster - El Dominicano Good poster... - Spacey1991 good poster - DuttyAlacrity Good poster - -Ash- heres to you homie - markbnlv 
one of my favs posters - Dambala Here's a beer for the hell of it, bro. - Libido Sanchez you're a cool dude - Mucus you're a good dude, thanks for the NBA stream site!! - Disposable Arts have some cake - MARKBNLV 
Medal for telling those dudes off for insulting the boy trying to meet his pop - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

TS, there is already a thread of this with a few pages on it. Its probably on the 2nd page of this forum right now
DLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:34 PM #7
Banned

uragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond reputeuragon ako has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,943.00
ayan pre Krismas gift ko sayo - toyi Have a Blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! - Talisayen ayan pre regalo ko ulit sayo - peyk-peyk Happy New Year! - jhacen Happy New Year! - Hank$Moody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekscape View Post
Wow your life is sad... taking out time in your day to promote a petition to try and take money away from another man and his family that you dont know or never met in your life nor has he ever done anything personally wrong to you.... I feel sad for you
well the gaywetters deserved this as they're the one who orchestrated this drama.
If only at&t is in the Philippines for sure 98 million pinoys will sign this petition.
uragon ako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:36 PM #8
Banned

Akyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond reputeAkyra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,259.00
Keep up the great posts! - jazluvr449 superman for your super bashing of Gayweather - toyi Let's start fresh... Peace dude - Talisayen Have a snack - mangler Thanks for the gift! - Lakas 
i know u love slushies lol so here homey! - ninjapacky 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - whatwasit Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Gay and Lesbian Pride - whatwasit Childhood Cancer - Ether 

signed .
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
endorsing, floyd, mayweather, petition, signature, stop