Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop comparing your ****ty UFC fighters to Mike Tyson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop comparing your ****ty UFC fighters to Mike Tyson.

I remember these idiots talking about Ronda coming to the octagon like Tyson lmao. The posted about Francis Ngannou being Mike Tyson-esque, **** outta here with that bull ****. I find it funny they always take about one guy in some random division being the greatest of all time.

GSP, Greatest of all time
    Ronda, Greatest of all time
    Max Halloway, Greatest of all time
    McGregor, Greatest of all time

There is video of them saying it all the time. Stop the nonsense.

Comment

Ngannou's punching/power actually reminds me a lot more of George Foreman than Tyson anyways.

Slower heavy hands compared to the lighting quick shots of Tyson.

Comment

All's fair in war & fight promotion.

Comment

Ngannou is a hard puncher but even for the MMA his technique is crap.

Comment

I remember some idiots trying to argue rowdy ronda was going to beat Floyd Mayweather

I always looked at them like WWE fans just let them have their fun

Comment

I guess this has been said before and I'm not even quite sure what is being discussed here but I'll say this: A great UFC fighter has little chance to win in a boxing ring against a great boxer. But in the Octagon, even a mediocre MMA fighter, even Holly Holms, could take any boxer, even a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wjoe View Post
                I guess this has been said before and I'm not even quite sure what is being discussed here but I'll say this: A great UFC fighter has little chance to win in a boxing ring against a great boxer. But in the Octagon, even a mediocre MMA fighter, even Holly Holms, could take any boxer, even a great one.
                You mean Holly Holm a former boxer who went to UFC and became champion.

That literally contradicts your whole argument.

Comment

Working...
                X