Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Weather Live Coverage - Historic Storms Possible, Large Tornadoes, Large Hail.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we had a tornado in the springfield area some time ago and i saw the aftermath. there were strips of land that looked like a giant got to them with a weed-whacker. looked like a goddamn movie set. i looked through a road of houses and everything behind was gone. it looked like f#cking sawdust from that distance.

this wasn't even a powerful tornado as far as tornadoes go. i couldn't get over how it could leave one side of the street relatively pristine while turning the other side into scorched earth.

they took that picture from f#cking space, guy. see the brown streak? respect that ****.

i've been in 90 MPH winds before but they don't hold a candle to that swirling action in a tornado, they just tear stuff to pieces. 6 or 7 tornadoes came through and destroyed 300 homes. killed a few people, too. rip

edit:
    ok so evidently the strongest of the 2011 tornadoes had 160 mph winds and was a high F3. not all that small.
    Last edited by New England; 05-21-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Had a tornado touch down this morning by the airport, but I don't think it hit any populated areas. Tornado sirens were going off until midnight and started again at 6am. Lots of flooding, people stranded, power going out, etc etc etc. Fun stuff.

Last edited by paulf; 05-21-2019, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X