Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-14-2017, 07:31 PM #11
Tom Brady=GOAT

Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
SouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond reputeSouthPawHitman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 39,126.20
Happy Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- almost 2000 gift...thanks for the green - -jose- Heres To Connor Mcgregor Bro, Were Taking Over - Rocky... 
Genuinely one of the funniest posters on this site. - joseph5620 No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... No Message - -jose- it's going to be the FOTY - Santa_ 
SOG! - Cutthroat realest ni*ga on earf - Beercules Happy Holidays - TBear You are the wind beneath my wings. - PF Rudyo some alize for a real nicca staccin that breade - STAX ON DECK 
funny as fk - jas May You Have the Woman of Your Dreams - JimRaynor Go Celts!!! - Turd Best Ever A Clover for you, lad... - Tony Trick-Pony good post - MinuteMaid5 

As a political genius and staunch supporter of the Whig Party,I laugh at you republican and democratic fools constantly arguing.
SouthPawHitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:48 AM #12
The ugly American

Quoted: 11186 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,393.79
Total Points: 214,748.70
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
dude you get laughed out of the lounge every time you open your mouth and you're in your 40's.
Yes, those suffering from Dunning-Kruger do that.

Those who understand the basics don't do that.

I think we see where you stand.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:52 AM #13
The ugly American

Quoted: 11186 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,393.79
Total Points: 214,748.70
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
these are kids skipping class.
To make a political statement.

Is that not correct??

Quote:
you're calling them politically active because they look bad and it helps your political party.
False.

Remember, I'm one of those who doesn't have a political party. I typically vote Libertarian, but not always thus I'm an independent.

I thought I'd told you this before, but maybe not. You've been told now, so please, remember that. Many here have trouble remembering this. Hopefully you're not one of those.

Quote:
which is exactly what the grown man interviewing 16 year olds is doing.
Age matters not. We both know some people are more aware/educated younger than others are.

Again, you're leaving out the part these kids CHOSE to engage in political activity. If one partakes in an activity, it's expected you might be asked about the activity in question.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
blind, dumbasses, great, hateful, high, ignorant, leftists, noobs, president, schoolers, shame, sheep, sjw, trump