No announcement yet.

Glenn johnson=emanuel agustus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn johnson=emanuel agustus

Glenn is a warrior who really is just put in there as a late replacement to compete, never expected to win...and rarley does, no real credible wins!

Originally posted by StayCool View Post
    Glenn is a warrior who really is just put in there as a late replacement to compete, never expected to win...and rarley does, no real credible wins!
    Jones
    Tarver
    Woods
    Mack
    Green

Comment

i said relavent....tarver? who has he beaten? jones? that was the start of the worst downfall ever!....did u really mention clinton woods bro?

Comment

The Tarver win was a very solid win and capped off a great year for him in 2004... Tarver was at his highest point ever, having stopped Jones months earlier, and Glen just took the fight to him round after round.

It was a big win IMO...

Comment

Johnson picked up boxing very late and he was at the top of the summit after the Jones KO.

He is highly respected by his peers in the fight game.

Comment

Don't see how Johnson could have gotten the decision against Tarver, but that's up for another discussion I guess...

Comment

Anyway, Johnson > Augustus and it's not even close.

Comment

tarver has a notable win over an old jones and glenn johnson beat an old tarver whon was almost 40 with only like 27 wins, i compare him to emanuel because he always brings it but always comes up close, he is a guy who will be there till the end but will never be on the end of a nice decision

Comment

and please dont bring up the danny green win we all know thats like fighting a 50 year old tommy morrison

Comment

Working...
                  X