Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Jacobs Got His 40% To Wait in Q1 - 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jacobs Got His 40% To Wait in Q1 - 2017?

So how could the WBA, Team Jacobs, and K2 agree to postponement?

1. Golovkin Gets Another Defense Added before 2017
    2. K2, with the Dec. 10th bout, makes up in earnings for whatever they agreed to give to Jacobs
    3. Team Jacobs has to say they're not ready in order to get their share and not suffer any consequences from the WBA council.
    4. They have sold the buildup that this is the Middleweight fight people want to see, so fans will have no problem waiting.
    5. It's not a duck because the agreement is still set for Q1 2017, enough time for Gennady to again after December

seems like everyone wins...

*I went off this article from Forbes when I poseted. Dude changed his article, literally. Went to saying that Jacobs wasn't ready, quoting Rozier, wanting more weeks, and then also said that Dec. 10th was still in play for HBO and Gennady. He then later updated by posting the tweet that Golovkin won't fight until after the year is over.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkatz.../#2a5886c652fe
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-19-2016, 06:13 AM.

No. The second week of January is the 120 day deadline. There's no delay. Everybody was going with the Dec 10th date because that was the HBO date reserved for Canelo before he got hurt. If Jacobs wins the purse bid they have until the second week of January to fight

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

2. K2, with the Dec. 10th bout, makes up in earnings for whatever they agreed to give to Jacobs
      3. Team Jacobs has to say they're not ready in order to get their share and not suffer any consequences from the WBA council.
      4. They have sold the buildup that this is the Middleweight fight people want to see, so fans will have no problem waiting.
      5. It's not a duck because the agreement is still set for Q1 2017, enough time for Gennady to again after December

i gotta admit,

your sig game has always been on point.

posting wise,

you're a fckign despicable dumb ass.....

no offense.

but sig wise,

you are one of the best in the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        i gotta admit,

your sig game has always been on point.

posting wise,

you're a fckign despicable dumb ass.....

no offense.

but sig wise,

you are one of the best in the scene.
        Im also a ****sexual with sexual fantasies about heterosexualism. Do you think I can get a job at K2? I heard there's a she-he in that unit getting banged by the Herman Brothers

Comment

Im also a ****sexual with sexual fantasies about heterosexualism. Do you think I can get a job at K2? I heard there's a she-he in that unit getting banged by the Herman Brothers
          aye!!!!!

wtf.....

i dont want none of that odell beckham jr. type of gay talk smdh......

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            aye!!!!!

wtf.....

i dont want none of that odell beckham jr. type of gay talk smdh......
            Well I never partaked in yusuf mack threads. Did you?

Comment

nope GGG not fighting again this year. Nice speculation on your part though. It almost made sense

Comment

GGG is not fighting in December...what are you talking about?

Comment

I see you still make ******ed, completely inaccurate threads, amazing how some things never change.

Comment

Don't worry your little pea sized brain about it. It will work itself out fine without any help from you.

Comment

Working...
                    X