Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours on the net about Lomachenko vs Jezreel Corrales! is it a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours on the net about Lomachenko vs Jezreel Corrales! is it a good fight?

The superchampion the super featherweight World Boxing Association (WBA), Panamanian Jezreel Corrales will face next November 12 the Russian Vasyl Lomachenko in a unification bout to be held in the United States.
    Jezreel Corrales Panama is the new 130-pound superchampion
    Lomachenko is the current king of the 130 -pound World Boxing Organization (WBO) and the American promoter Bob Arum said that the above date is the one that has to fight, which will be confirmed next week, reported in Boxing TV Channel.

On this announcement, Rogelio Espino, who is the promoter of Corrales, said that two months ago the talks are given and Top Rank Boxing was in meetings with the television network HBO to confirm the date. Similarly, he said he expects the official announcement can be given next week.

"For me it would be an achievement that he (Corrales) can work with Top Rank. Is a great platform that a figure like Jezreel deserves, either in a Pacquiao or any of them, in a scenario such as Las Vegas or Los Angeles would be ideal, "said Espiņo.

The businessman and boxing promoter stressed that the fight would represent an excellent budget bag Corrales, plus they open the doors in the US market and would be targeted by other figures to be protagonists of major combat.

"I think Lomachenko has not faced any fighter like Jezreel" he said Espiņo to explain why the fight was accepted to a fighter with just seven bouts, but has a great marketing.

"The style of Jezreel should be allowed to be imposed on Lomachenko. We believe that you will win and will do well, it will look, that will show off your style. "

On April 27, Corrales (20-1, 8KO) was crowned at 130 pounds superchampion WBA to win by knockout in two rounds Japanese Takashi Uchiyama in litigation held in Tokyo.

Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4 KO) is reigning WBO since 2014 and his last bout won by KO last June 11 in the United States before the Puerto Rican Roman Martinez.

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    The superchampion the super featherweight World Boxing Association (WBA), Panamanian Jezreel Corrales will face next November 12 the Russian Vasyl Lomachenko in a unification bout to be held in the United States.
    Jezreel Corrales Panama is the new 130-pound superchampion
    Lomachenko is the current king of the 130 -pound World Boxing Organization (WBO) and the American promoter Bob Arum said that the above date is the one that has to fight, which will be confirmed next week, reported in Boxing TV Channel.

On this announcement, Rogelio Espino, who is the promoter of Corrales, said that two months ago the talks are given and Top Rank Boxing was in meetings with the television network HBO to confirm the date. Similarly, he said he expects the official announcement can be given next week.

"For me it would be an achievement that he (Corrales) can work with Top Rank. Is a great platform that a figure like Jezreel deserves, either in a Pacquiao or any of them, in a scenario such as Las Vegas or Los Angeles would be ideal, "said Espiņo.

The businessman and boxing promoter stressed that the fight would represent an excellent budget bag Corrales, plus they open the doors in the US market and would be targeted by other figures to be protagonists of major combat.

"I think Lomachenko has not faced any fighter like Jezreel" he said Espiņo to explain why the fight was accepted to a fighter with just seven bouts, but has a great marketing.

"The style of Jezreel should be allowed to be imposed on Lomachenko. We believe that you will win and will do well, it will look, that will show off your style. "

On April 27, Corrales (20-1, 8KO) was crowned at 130 pounds superchampion WBA to win by knockout in two rounds Japanese Takashi Uchiyama in litigation held in Tokyo.

Vasyl Lomachenko (6-1, 4 KO) is reigning WBO since 2014 and his last bout won by KO last June 11 in the United States before the Puerto Rican Roman Martinez.
    Good fight in the sense that its a unification fight, but not the fight I want to see. I would much rather see Salido, Walters, Vargas, Pedraza or even Sosa.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Good fight in the sense that its a unification fight, but not the fight I want to see. I would much rather see Salido, Walters, Vargas, Pedraza or even Sosa.
      thanks for the feedback,Let's hope these other fights can get made too,i wanna see Loma vs Walters too!! and Gamboa offcourse let's not forget that banger!

Comment

In this day and age any unification fight is a good/great fight! Lets hope after this the winner (Im assuming Lomencheko) will fight in another unifier or at least in a significant bout.

Comment

Working...
        X