Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG could possibly have the a breakout 2017. Become the biggest star in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    After he demolishes Brook he can fight Ward. After fighting Ward he can get the Mayweather fight that was promised to him if he fought Ward. Mayweather didn't say beat Ward. He said fight Ward. Since Golden Boy won't sign an agreement for Canelo vs GGG, he may as well take up Maywrather's offer. He'll make tons of money and become a superstar. This is a big opportunity he shouldn't pass up in my opinion.
    You're too high.

I don't know that there is a path for GGG to become the biggest star in boxing whatever happens. It'd be cool if he did, but I don't see it even if he did beat all the right guys just cuz its hard to get THAT popular in the US as a non-Latino or American. Kinda the worst thing about Canelo running from a GGG fight is its denying GGG of reaching his full potential before he's too old to enjoy it fully.

Comment

The Mayweather fight is as realistic at the Canelo fight. Both have given their words, nothing concrete.

Comment

It doesn't matter what he does. He will always be hated or disliked by a large number of posters on this board. GGG and Canelo are the in fighters to hate and trash. I know this as a fan of both of them. Nobody gets trashed as much as they do including the hard to like Khan and Broner. That's OK. This board is for everybody to express their opinions what ever those opinions are. They keep on winning their fights and I enjoy that.

Comment

Working...
        X