No announcement yet.

Tawdry Embarrassin'...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2nd II none
    lol that's because most are full of **** lol.My ex measured mine while i was sleeping lol.
    yea, they are.

here's a question... do you think men take sneak peeks at other guys in the showers at gyms or in the urinals just to see how they measure up?

when i was in middle and high school (in gym locker room), all the flat chicks were embrassed to change in front of the more developed chicks. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
      yea, they are.

here's a question... do you think men take sneak peeks at other guys in the showers at gyms or in the urinals just to see how they measure up?

when i was in middle and high school (in gym locker room), all the flat chicks were embrassed to change in front of the more developed chicks. lol!

I don't know about other guys but I have never yuk.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd II none
        I don't know about other guys but I have never yuk.
        you were never curious how big your penis was compared to a friend's or a strangers - by taking a nonchalant peek?
        lol! if i was a guy i probably would. but as a female there is really nothing to compare. however i have a very close friend who has the largest breasts of anyone i have ever seen. they are like size K or something. just freakishly HUGE. she has to have her bras specially ordered.
        i can;t help but stare mesmerized when i see those! lol!

Comment

No,never wanted to know like i said i'm secure in myself don't care about what others have.

Comment

that's cool. i have never met a guy that admitted to it either.

Comment

How did this thread become a discussion about cocks???

Anyway, I always look at another man's old chap in the toilets if it's a variant (someone really tall/short/another race whatever).

If I was standing next to Godzhand in the toilets I'd check out his Latino ****, no question. It's not a gay thing... it's a natural curiousity thing.

Comment

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
                How did this thread become a discussion about cocks???

Anyway, I always look at another man's old chap in the toilets if it's a variant (someone really tall/short/another race whatever).

If I was standing next to Godzhand in the toilets I'd check out his Latino ****, no question. It's not a gay thing... it's a natural curiousity thing.
                i agree you have to know whats going on

a quick swatch at a **** and you know the score

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
                  i agree you have to know whats going on

a quick swatch at a **** and you know the score
                  Is it racist to say I used to be on a course with a 6'6 black man and was curious to see if the stereotype was true?

Hell yeah I looked - and it was like a Wall's Jumbo Sausage. Bastard tried to tell me it was a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by !{Anorak}
                    Is it racist to say I used to be on a course with a 6'6 black man and was curious to see if the stereotype was true?

Hell yeah I looked - and it was like a Wall's Jumbo Sausage. Bastard tried to tell me it was a myth.
                    lmao! not racist

although i have seen **** with black men no bigger than 6 inches

Comment

why would he try to deny it???

id laugh if the opposite was true

Comment

Working...
                      X