Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This high school fight highlights what is wrong with our society!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I would argue she got just what she deserved. What would have been better? For him to have beat her to death?

He did the right thing, any real man would have done and that's try and avoid hurting someone obviously weaker than you. She kept provoking him and got what she deserved.

Equal justice for equal action. Good for him.
    this right here... he coulda ko'd her... slammed her than started stomping on her like if he was fighting a dude... but he didn't

he also was telling her repeatedly to get away from him and he even walked away from her and she kept on going.

if this wasn't recorded she probably woulda cried wolf.

Comment

I wonder what the hardcore feminists have to say about this? How dare he body slam her. Take the punches and let her hit you.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post

I wonder what the hardcore feminists have to say about this? How dare he body slam her. Take the punches and let her hit you.
        Should of took the chance to work on his D. When she tired out a bit he could of pinched her nipples

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          PorterIsFuture is out of control.
          I'm not black mate, even if I've got the schlong to be one..

Shoutout to the BBC thread!

Serious doe, I'm a pacifist because I know I'd get my arse kicked in a street fight. That's why I like boxing, myself.. You don't get bull-rushed by some c*nt that's 50lbs bigger than you.

Also, idk what guy wouldn't hit that dumb .

Comment

.video removed. Is there another one?

Comment

can't see anything

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                .video removed. Is there another one?
                Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                can't see anything
                https://youtu.be/WVUUusNuB6c

Comment

Comment

She deserved what she got, He tried to be reasonable, talk her down and even tried to walk away then she assaulted. Hope it knocks some sense in to her!! Everyone that stepped in after are dickheads, why didn't they step in when she was assaulting him?

Comment

Never say you won't hit a girl if in an argument with one, they think that gives them a free pass to do whatever they want.

Comment

Working...
                      X