Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your first time getting high, how was it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first time getting high, how was it?

My first time getting high was back when I was 13 years old. Our school took us on a 3 day camping trip somewhere in Austin, TX. One of my friends stole a few joints from his older brother and brought them along.

As soon as everybody crashed out we got up and headed to the woods near a small lake/pond. A few girls we were messing around with came along, so we started a little fire and started to pass them joints around, as I played the guitar and everyone sang and stuff. It only took me about 3 hits to feel it. It was amazing!

Nothing like the movies made it seem! I was extra alert, more connected to everything around us, my vision looked like Ultra HD and I felt like I was in a great mood. It was our first time smoking weed, we ended up losing our virginity that night as well. I haven't smoked in 10 years, as my job does random hair and urine tests, but I'm not a smoker anyways...just thinking back to them old days as a kid being carefree and wild, Lol.

Good times!
    Last edited by -Huey-; 06-26-2014, 09:50 AM.

first time getting high is always the best and u will never experience any high like that again LOL..

Comment

Was riding in the car w friends and we smoked a blunt. I was so high. I remember "Wanna be a baller" started playing on the radio. It was a great night.

Comment

It was outside a school dance. I don't remember getting high from it, just worrying we would get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Was riding in the car w friends and we smoked a blunt. I was so high. I remember "Wanna be a baller" started playing on the radio. It was a great night.
          Wanna be a baller? Lol, classic...:

Comment

Shot caller...

Comment

It was great. I was with 3 of my friends on the side of this old building. We split a joint between the 4 of us.

A lot of people say they don't get high the first time they smoke. Not me, not us. We were really, really high. We were tore up.

We went into the convenience store and my friend Thurgood (went on to be an opponent of Rockin') bought a bunch of candy, and my other friend was freaking out hearing Jerry Garcia playing guitar in his head.

As for me I had never been so thirsty in my whole life, and literally dove into the slushie machine and was swimming/drinking slushie.

Comment

Didn't get high til i was 19,and that's being serious.

I was raised by military family and after i finished my service that's when i started experimenting,i only smoke weed as everyone on here probably knows!

I do go through periods where i stop though,usually when my 2 fighters are fighting.That's more of recent though!

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Didn't get high til i was 19,and that's being serious.

I was raised by military family and after i finished my service that's when i started experimenting,i only smoke weed as everyone on here probably knows!

I do go through periods where i stop though,usually when my 2 fighters are fighting.That's more of recent though!
                  you told me you was 3 when you smoked your first blunt

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    you told me you was 3 when you smoked your first blunt
                    LOL,that was my first sexual experience,Damn step-father!

Comment

Working...
                    X