15 of the Most Disturbing Films Ever Made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
    Wack list.

25th Hour is a great film, anyway disturbing? nope.

Anti Christ is only disturbing for the first 5 & last 15 minutes or so but if you have seen Siberian Movie, then you'll know the most disturbing film.
    I keep hearing this Siberian Film is by far the most disturbing movie ever.

That bad, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

That bad, huh?
      I'm not the type to get disturbed by films that easy but the film is pretty damn twisted.

Comment

These people obviously never head of this asian filmed I watched where they tore this chicks entire skin off.

Cant this of the name

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Antichrist does have seens that make you cringe, creepy movie.

Ichi the killer was quite disturbing. Feed has that WTF disturbing moment.

The Human Centipede 2 was done in black in white to get approved in some movie markets

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            These people obviously never head of this asian filmed I watched where they tore this chicks entire skin off.

Cant this of the name

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Martyrs??????

Comment

Wack list.

Anti Christ is only disturbing for the first 5 & last 15 minutes or so but if you have seen Siberian Movie, then you'll know the most disturbing film.
              can you provide a link to that siberian movie?

I searched Imdb but can't seem to find the movie you are talking about?

***nevermind***

for whatever reason, unless you spell the exact name, then imdb won't yield the right results.

The movie is actually: A Serbian Film (2011)
              Last edited by Khalid X; 11-07-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                can you provide a link to that siberian movie?

I searched Imdb but can't seem to find the movie you are talking about?
                The film is actually on Youtube, lol...you just have to sign in to confirm your over 18.

Comment

Wack list.

When i watched Siberian Film i was already expecting the worst, so i kinda desensitised myself before it had begun. Didnt think much of it.

I think the list isnt about pure shock, but more psychological terror. Thats why a film like Persona was there. Only disturbing if you really think about it. Although id replace it with Hour of the Wolf, or Shame by Bergman.

I hope the Exorcist and Blair Witch were on the list (link stopped working for me). Both films i find brilliantly disturbing.

Comment

I thought the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was quite disturbing.

The scene where the guy is in the basement with his leg cut off, hanging from a hook is ****ing horrific to me.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

That bad, huh?
                      It's pretty bad. Like the fellow posted below, I watched it knowing that it was going to be horrible so I was desensitized. It is a vile piece of trash IMO. Nothing good about it.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      When i watched Siberian Film i was already expecting the worst, so i kinda desensitised myself before it had begun. Didnt think much of it.

I think the list isnt about pure shock, but more psychological terror. Thats why a film like Persona was there. Only disturbing if you really think about it. Although id replace it with Hour of the Wolf, or Shame by Bergman.

I hope the Exorcist and Blair Witch were on the list (link stopped working for me). Both films i find brilliantly disturbing.
                      Neither of those two were on the list. I remember seeing Blair Witch Project in the theater when it came out. I liked it then but don't really care much about it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X