No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is being massively underestimated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    So you didn't then obviously, you both scored both fights for Matthysse, but yet bring them up as evidence as to why he'll lose to Danny? I don't get it, did Garcia go to war with Judah or did I miss this masterclass some are making it seem like he put on? Is win over Khan better than Lucas' win over Peterson? I don't think so, Khan was coming off a UD loss, in an admittedly controversial decision loss to Peterson, while Peterson was coming off a good showing off his layoff against Holt.

Like WARQUEZ said, Garcia is tailor-made for Matthysse. He will not hear the bell for the 6th round. I'm not disrespecting or hating on Garcia, he's a good, young, solid fighter, but Matthysse is a league above and it will show on fight night. September 15th, everyone is going to want to see Mayweather-Matthysse.
    Respect. I don't agree with you, but I can understand how and why you believe Matthyse is winning. Good post.

We'll see in about 8 weeks.

Comment

I already made a bet with one of my friends on this fight. I got Swift in this fight. I hope he lands that left hook so I can win that money.

Comment

Admittedly, I think there is a bit of exaggeration (sp) of the conclusion of this fight. Personally I do believe that L.Matthysse will come out victorious. I also believe he will win by KO. To put more substance in this - I think L. Matthysse's boxing ability is a bit underrated and I believe that Danny has developed a very bad habit of leaving his hands down after a punch ESPECIALLY his left hand - it's way too low when he winds up his right hook and vice-versa. L.Matthysse has been known to capitalize on mistakes like that. If there was that a gap to be found - that's a glaring one.

Comment

Working...
        X