No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is being massively underestimated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia is being massively underestimated

'Easy nights work' according to some posters. Matthysse will not walk through Garcia inside 6 rounds. Those who think hes going to steamroll and make Garcia quit are in for a pleasant surprise.

Matthysse may win, but I'm telling you, not a cats in hell chance he takes Garcia out without having a war. This isn't Peterson, Garcia is a young, game fighter, looking to make his mark in the division.

Its going to be a great night. Matthysse stock is going to drop and Garcia's will go up, win or lose for Garcia.

Matthysse via sodomy within 5 rounds.

Comment

Garcia beat the shell of Terrible twice, 1st time wasn't impressive
      he beat Khan, a pretty good but chinless fighter by KO
      he beat Zab, which everybody does
      Garcia is getting rated rightly; a decent guy who's gonna die vs Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Matthysse via sodomy within 5 rounds.
        You wanna bet on that?

Comment

nobodies calling it easy.....

but danny's style = tailor made for matthysse.

Comment

I think he does better than most people have been predicting. I think Danny is tougher than people give him credit for. I don't see him winning this fight though. But after its over he will have earned a lot of respect and gained some new fans.

Comment

I see a war as well. Garcia has a decent chin and can punch a bit, but Lucas has that next level power and it will eventually show in a beautiful KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                'Easy nights work' according to some posters. Matthysse will not walk through Garcia inside 6 rounds. Those who think hes going to steamroll and make Garcia quit are in for a pleasant surprise.

Matthysse may win, but I'm telling you, not a cats in hell chance he takes Garcia out without having a war. This isn't Peterson, Garcia is a young, game fighter, looking to make his mark in the division.

Its going to be a great night. Matthysse stock is going to drop and Garcia's will go up, win or lose for Garcia.
                Do explain, how is i that Garcia wins?
                Speed, power, boxing skills, experience, heart?
                In what is he better than Matthysse adn how would he win?
                (no, being pretty in the eyes of certain ****s inst a box trait)

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  You wanna bet on that?
                  I rarely ever bet internet points because they're ****ing worthless and not worth the time it takes to do so, but sure, why not?

All your points.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I rarely ever bet internet points because they're ****ing worthless and not worth the time it takes to do so, but sure, why not?

All your points.
                    All my pts to your trillion - Matthysse won't beat Garcia inside 5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X