• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were lucky to even get a draw..
    get your **** tested... delusional bellew

PS: Sky Commentators are the worst in the world... Bunch of wankers

Comment

When Bellew was backing up he was a punching bag, Chilemba couldn't miss with his jab when Bellew was backing up.

What he did wrong and which ultimately cost him the fight was he took too long to get going. He had Bellew's timing down by the 4th round, but he was still too tentative until the 7th when Buddy lit a fire under him.

Comment

Missed a few rounds so cant really comment on the overall scoring but Bellew was being a di*k from the start and i normally like him, i actually wanted to see Chilemba win! And to be fair from what i saw he looked like he might have deserved it, commentary was bias...

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Missed a few rounds so cant really comment on the overall scoring but Bellew was being a di*k from the start and i normally like him, i actually wanted to see Chilemba win! And to be fair from what i saw he looked like he might have deserved it, commentary was bias...
          I was exactly the same.

I went in rooting for Bellew and came out rooting for Chilemba.

Chilemba impressed me to be honest especially Rounds 7-12.

Comment

I agree - Jim Watts is the worst commementator I've ever heard and I have always held Mccrory and Nelson in high regard but they seem to be so closed minded lately bring back Mcguigan at least we will get a proper analysis of the fight.

Comment

i still can't believe how close minded jim watt and that other idiot were, i had chilemba up 2 rounds, bellew doesn't belong at world level

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I was exactly the same.

I went in rooting for Bellew and came out rooting for Chilemba.

Chilemba impressed me to be honest especially Rounds 7-12.
                Yeah i caught those rounds and was also impressed with him
                Clever little fighter

Comment

Chilemba should have been given the nod. Bellew was expecting a gift without actually working for the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Yeah i caught those rounds and was also impressed with him
                    Clever little fighter
                    i wasnt impressed by either guy, he just made Bellow look ****e, he didnt make himself look good bar round 7 and 8.

Still had him beating Bellow though. Bellow need to chill the **** out a bit before the rematch, he was trying to kill him with every punch. Even more than he usually does

Comment

The guy is full of crap! He talks like he is going to come in and open up and go for the KO and runs instead. Runs from a guy in Chilemba with less than 50% KO ratio as if he was Mike Tyson!!

Comment

Working...
                      X