Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

wachugot??????

Nada. Lo mismo que paso antes de nacer.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post

Exactamente

Comment

After you die you either go to Heaven or Hell, the choice is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
          the thing is you dont remember what happened. once you die you will. What you do in life echo through eternity

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            the thing is you dont remember what happened. once you die you will. What you do in life echo through eternity

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              After you die you either go to Heaven or Hell, the choice is yours.
              But your being sent there by an all powerful being, so the choice isn't yours at all. Since god knows everything, knows what is going to happen, even in the future, he's already sent you to hell or heaven even before you are born.

No thanks, I will rot in the ground and feed the earth worms.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                But your being sent there by an all powerful being, so the choice isn't yours at all. Since god knows everything, knows what is going to happen, even in the future, he's already sent you to hell or heaven even before you are born.

No thanks, I will rot in the ground and feed the earth worms.
                Not a big on "free will" huh??

Comment

I don't really care tbh.....

and I don't think anything happens it'll be like before you were born.
                  I really hope theres an afterlife but I doubt it

Comment

La verdad pienso o al menos las platicas que eh tenido con varia gente que tiene conocimiento sobre ese tema es que supuestamente cuentan que permanecemos dormidos hasta el dia del juicio, que mucha gente tiene una idea , de que en cuanto te mueres te vas directamente al cielo o al infierno , siempre me hago la misma pregunta atravez del tiempo .Le doy la razon a Cuah en parte si es cierto Dios ya sabe si somos condenados o no antes de nacer o morir pero esta en uno cambiar el curso de ese camino y luchar por ese pase al cielo .
                    Last edited by Ant Dgk; 01-10-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X