Crazy ****face Repeatedly Punches Blind Woman on Bus in Seattle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    lol i woulda beat that guy to shreds
    For real, crushin? That guy was huge and is licensed to kill like all crazy people are.

Comment

If Pea and Kadyo approve of my execution of my job around here that's all the approval I need to sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I don't see how the dude who had his back and tied him up resisted the urge to execute some dirty boxing on his ass after seeing that sickening attack.

If it had been me and I had him tied up like that I wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to slip him a few uppercuts - He was wide open for that.
        Ahahahaha!

Some BS loungers should have been there to practice their punches.

Comment

I don't see how the dude who had his back and tied him up resisted the urge to execute some dirty boxing on his ass after seeing that sickening attack.

If it had been me and I had him tied up like that I wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to slip him a few uppercuts - He was wide open for that.
          I would have at least unleashed a few hard punches if not trying to choke him out
          Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          For real, crushin? That guy was huge and is licensed to kill like all crazy people are.
          Im also big and would have at least tried to take him out instead of trying to bear hug him till police came

I've had such experiences before

Comment

Ill be honest i look kinda soft because im white but i dont really take **** .I've KO;d several b1tches that didnt wanna move out of my way when i get on the train

Comment

If Pea and Kadyo approve of my execution of my job around here that's all the approval I need to sleep at night.
              Wait a minute, you haven't checked bossy's posts yet.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I would have at least unleashed a few hard punches if not trying to choke him out

Im also big and would have at least tried to take him out instead of trying to bear hug him till police came

I've had such experiences before
              What happened?

Comment

Ahahahaha!

Some BS loungers should have been there to practice their punches.
                Let's not forget our lovely MMA practitioners - The way that n00b was able to corner that insane weirdo against the pole, get his back, and wrap a leg around to prevent him from moving tells me that some of the guys in the MMA subforum would've had a blast practicing throws on him.

Comment

Was she bad mouthing me or showing respect?

'Cause I'll slap that ho silly if she was talking trash.

Comment

Let's not forget our lovely MMA practitioners - The way that n00b was able to corner that insane weirdo against the pole, get his back, and wrap a leg around to prevent him from moving tells me that some of the guys in the MMA subforum would've had a blast practicing throws on him.

Yeah right.

Was she bad mouthing me or showing respect?

'Cause I'll slap that ho silly if she was talking trash.
                    Nothing like that, I just you calling her a troll.

Comment

What happened?
                      I was at a club in Washington Heights lol and some guy started touching a chicks ass that was with my group. So i went over to him to talk it out, but he kept cursing in spanish (which i knew) so i unleashed a left hook which he survived and then a str8 left and he wont down (at which point a smoke bomb came out of his pocket) smh

i couldnt even fcuk the b1tch i was with the night

Comment

Working...
                      X