No announcement yet.

If Miguel Cotto was a GBP fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Miguel Cotto was a GBP fighter....

Would Mayweather have fought Cotto when they were the top 2 WW back in late 07 early 08??

Nah they wouldnt have.

Look how long it took Floyd and Mosley to fight. Prime Cotto was too dangerous for Floyd just like Marg

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
      Would Mayweather have fought Cotto when they were the top 2 WW back in late 07 early 08??
      I thought Mayweather is his own boss? He doesnt need to listen to anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
        Well it would have been far more likely then if Cotto was with Top rank..

You think Floyds relationship is bad with Arum now back then it was even worse..

Comment

I think He will be after He ends his run with Top Spam.
          Uncle Snob only gave Cotto the big fight to resign, but made sure He was just a stepping stone for his protege.
          I hope for Cotto's sake that He walks away from the Snobby Promoter and signs with a promoting company who care about him and looks after HIS BEST INTEREST.

Comment

The fight didnt happen because of the relationship with Arum. You take him out the picture ofcourse the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
              Nah, bru. He said he doesn't make the fights, so don't ask him. Think he told Shane that after his fight with Marquez.

Comment

Lil' Floyd could move mountains if he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                  Well it would have been far more likely then if Cotto was with Top rank..

You think Floyds relationship is bad with Arum now back then it was even worse..
                  Dont you think the reason why Floyd doesnt like Arum because hes trying to make him fight Cotto or Margarito? lol

Comment

floyd was not fighting prime cotto peroid. while top rank obviously had alot to do with it, its was more that floyd wouldnt take the chance

Comment

Working...
                    X