No announcement yet.

Both Roger and Floyd Sr think Pac's on A-side meth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    It has nothing to do with Manny or Floyd at all. I'm simply pointing out that the drugs Mayweather Sr. speaks of exist.
    He also believes in gost...can you prove that exists hehehe

Comment

I just injected myself with sorcery!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I just injected myself with sorcery!!

Comment

Floyd SR also said Ricky Hatton would beat Pacquiao. When asked why Hatton would beat Pacquiao, Floyd SR, like a ******, responded with "because I'M the best!!!" He said nothing about his fighter because he was and still is stupid enough to believe that trainers win fights for you. Maybe they do if they get their ignorant, no education having asses out of the Taco Bell drive-through and into the gym to train their fighter. Floyd SR was so ****ing stupid that even though he was being filmed by HBO while at Taco Bell, he still couldn't figure out that footage could end up on TV, and seen by Ricky and his team. The reasons he couldn't see any of these obvious things right in front of him is because his brain doesn't work properly. He's a ****ing ******.

Roger Mayweather smokes crack and beat's women. Keep listening to what those ******s have to say and you'll soon be as dumb as they are.
          Last edited by SoZe; 02-26-2010, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
            This cloud of suspicion surrounding Pacquaio is based on their belief that Pac is taking.....some sort of mythical, ancient substance that allows bullets to slide off the bodies of those who have taken it.

This whole campaign to discredit Pacquaio is based on two people who believe this....****. Three, cos I'm guessing Floyd does too. I can just visualise them sitting around the TV watching Pac beat up Cotto, and Roger pipes in with this thing he heard in the barber shop once; A-side meth.

Not even steroids. But a drug created by Philippine army 500 years ago.

Wow...

To thin of all the bull**** we've had to endure created by the fantasists in Team Mayweather.

People, they are not even talking about steroids...they're talking about 500 year old drugs created by a national army.
            its really hilarious when you break it down like that

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              its really hilarious when you break it down like that

saw your boy Step Curry last night dueling with Chauncey...that 15yr old looking kid has sick game

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
                Also if you really take the things Roger or Floyd Sr take cynically and literally you are an idiot..It doesnt take a bright person to realize that those 2 are a little bit off to say the least
                but the *****s take those words like gospel.

Comment

Both are pretty dumb people so I wouldnt listen to what they say.

Comment

So let me get this straight it's not steroids, HGH or some other stuff like that?? But a mythical drug 500 years ago which most likely doesn't exist.

Comment

Ancient steroids tho.. :blow::blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X