Clear All

• Nodar Kumaritashvili, Olympic luger, dies in training at Winter Olympics

Sad story man....

http://sports.espn.go.com/olympics/w...ory?id=4909034

Man, that sucks, my prayers are with his family.........terrible

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Man, that sucks, my prayers are with his family.........terrible
      such a tragedy...young guy representing his country in something he loves...tragic

Comment

he was moving in excess of 80 miles per hour and struck a unprotected metal pole at the most dangerous turn.....

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
          he was moving in excess of 80 miles per hour and struck a unprotected metal pole at the most dangerous turn.....
          Someone posted the video footage of it earlier. **** was brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by John Frusciante View Post
            Someone posted the video footage of it earlier. **** was brutal!
            damn man i dont even know if i wanna watch it

Comment

Rest In Peace.

Comment

Just seen the video, I don't think I want to see it again. It was horrible.

RIP.

Comment

im not gonna watch the video..i saw a pic of it and the camera shot was clear as day..judging by the pic its obvious u can see a plain clear close up view [video footage] of the death and i dont want that scene in my head.. so im not gonna watch it..if it was from a distance but u can still make it out then yea maybe i wouldve considered..but since they probably have a like a thousand good video angles of it i dont want to watch such a thing..its too much for the my eye to handle...RIP pal...

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                    im not gonna watch the video..i saw a pic of it and the camera shot was clear as day..judging by the pic its obvious u can see a plain clear close up view [video footage] of the death and i dont want that scene in my head.. so im not gonna watch it..if it was from a distance but u can still make it out then yea maybe i wouldve considered..but since they probably have a like a thousand good video angles of it i dont want to watch such a thing..its too much for the my eye to handle...RIP pal...
                    yeah i dont want to see it either....just like a few years back when they were talking about people getting beheaded on video tape...i dont want to see that **** man

RIP to him.

i cant imagine what is going on in the mind of the competitors...those guys and gals have major courage

Comment

Working...
                    X