No announcement yet.

Are strippers all sluts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are strippers all sluts?

I mean slut as in whorish slut. I know some strippers are sluts as in they sleep with more men than your average girl, but do they fuk random/multiple dudes per month? I know this can be a stupid question depending on how you take it but I'm asking about them in general. They can't be as slutty as pros, right? Would there be some strippers who aren't sluts at all, but just do it for the money?

I'm asking this because I just got back from a trip to vegas and for my first strip bar experience I went to one of the best, Sapphire. There were so many 9+ girls there that it literally felt like heaven. I saw some chics there that didn't seem like complete sluts and I was wondering if I had the chance to date a girl like that if she would be a good gf. I'm not being that dude who fell in love with strippers. Its just that the girls looked so fuking good in there that I don't know if I can be attracted to your average girls anymore.

i feel you bro. i had my first titty bar experience right before the summer, some of those girls were fine as hell. i wouldnt mind dating an ex stripper, if she was still in it i wouldnt though. and to answer your question i dont think all of them are complete sluts.

Comment

No, they care about you, not the money. Just Joking.

Comment

No, lik Loc said they are only in it for the money, they can earn more from that than working in Wal Mart or some **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rіch Loc View Post
          No, they care about you, not the money. Just Joking.
          True money means nothing to this girls. All they want to do is make you happy. Take MissDeeCole picture out of your avatar you bum

Comment

u would think that if most girls are sluts naturally all strippers are too.

i knew a few myself and alot of strippers are not sluts..for some reason strippers have this thing about "not being a whore"..personally, i think its an ego thing but who knows..

Comment

Nah, oddly enough went to one for first time the other night, and my mates going out with one.

Some are, but not all.

Comment

Of course not. They're just paying their way through college.

Comment

Are all **** stars sluts is the real question.

Comment

like it said in some movie I just watched. paying for college...feeding family...or cokehead whore haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X