No announcement yet.

Did'nt know Garry Delany got life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did'nt know Garry Delany got life

Just found out that Garry Delany got life for murder, always thought of him as a coward bully boy he and his brother thought they were the Krays when their Mother ran pubs in london, never showed that sort of fight in the ring, well lets hope he's getting it in the ring now lol of his cell mate.

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    Just found out that Garry Delany got life for murder, always thought of him as a coward bully boy he and his brother thought they were the Krays when their Mother ran pubs in london, never showed that sort of fight in the ring, well lets hope he's getting it in the ring now lol of his cell mate.
    Old news, he was a dangerous puncher though

I keep my telling my fellow brits

Get a £20 from the ATM

Go to HMV

Go into the boxing dvd section

look for 101 knockout in 101 minutes, its the best knockout from journeyman Barry hearn fighters, and naseem hamed, Delaney, eubank and benn are in it.

Then spend the change on a take away and watch, some of the funniest **** you will ever see.

Its a ****ty DVD which doesnt even have rating, yet it sold so well, they just brought out part 2 on dvd, ive got it, very good stuff.

Comment

people don't Realise how hard a pro boxer hits, even those who are'nt noted punchers, he should have got longer than min 11 years.

Comment

yeah...i remember starting a thread about this when it first appeared on bbc news...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=delaney

lifted the poor guy off the ground with an uppercut i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
          yeah...i remember starting a thread about this when it first appeared on bbc news...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=delaney

lifted the poor guy off the ground with an uppercut i believe.
          Bad stuff, he had serious power too, his left hook was terrible punch.

He looks like a gangster too.

Comment

I think he tried to play the local heavy and Intimidate people usually a lot smaller than himself, got what he deserved, big bunch but a crap fighter.

I love Terry Marsh

Comment

He punched some small drunk guy outside the nightclub he was working at.

It was probably the way he landed on the concrete that killed him rather than the punch itself, but as a pro boxer you cannot go around abusing your skills in that manner.

Comment

Working...
              X