Did Lacy Live up to "The Next Mike Tyson" Moniker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    i can see your point TS
    once someone stands up to a bully,they are finished,and thats kind of what happened in their situations
    tyson was more skilled than lacy,but on the other hand lacy was handed his first loss by a much better fighter than tyson first loss to
    Suppose Lacy fought like 10-15 more club fighters.....he could have stopped most of them and had an over blown record before Joe beat him, making the win look better.

Though I do agree Tyson was over all much better than Lacy could be, most of his notoriety has little to do with him as a fighter.

Comment

anybody that compares iron mike tyson to jeff lacy is either a idiot, or is a calzaghe nutthugger, according to calzaghe fans, Jeff Lacy was a proven legit fighter when he fought him, the man literally doesnt/didnt/never will have a 'single' name fighter on his resume with a W beside it

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
        anybody that compares iron mike tyson to jeff lacy is either a idiot, or is a calzaghe nutthugger, according to calzaghe fans, Jeff Lacy was a proven legit fighter when he fought him, the man literally doesnt/didnt/never will have a 'single' name fighter on his resume with a W beside it
        This has nothing to do with Joe, I explained everything in my OP

Comment

Working...
        X