Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott the Mayweathers now!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is an racist moron, but he's never been proven to be a criminal as far as I know. Sr. served his time and hasn't committed any other crimes that I'm aware of, so as it stands he's free to act like an ass just like any other law abiding member of society. Roger will end up in prison soon for beating that chick so it looks like your wish will come true on that count.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Don't tell me wtf to do with my money u sensitive herb.I can't wait for sat
      i here ya -- me too

Comment

Outside the ring, Mayweather, like Mike Tyson, has become a poster boy for bad behavior. In 2002, he plead guilty to two counts of domestic violence in Nevada. Last June, he was found guilty on two counts of misdemeanor battery for beating two women in a Las Vegas night-club. In that case, Mayweather took the stand and acknowledged he was at the club but claimed that he never saw or touched the women. At the close of the trial, which was conducted without a jury, Justice Deborah Lippis found the fighter "guilty" and told him, "Mr. Mayweather, I've seen some incredible stories in my life on this bench. But when you testified here, I was pretty shocked at some of the things you said." Lippis gave Mayweather a one-year suspended sentence, fined him $1,000, and ordered him to undergo counseling.

Another criminal charge is pending against Mayweather in Las Vegas; this one a felony indictment for allegedly beating Josie Harris, the mother of one of his four children. Harris, who initially filed a complaint, is currently refusing to cooperate with prosecutors. If convicted, Mayweather could be sentenced to five years in prison and fined $10,000. Also, last December, an arrest warrant was issued for Mayweather in Michigan after he failed to show up for trial on charges that he assaulted a bouncer in a bar. He subsequently appeared in count, pled nolo contendere, and received a suspended sentence.
        http://www.secondsout.com/usa-boxing...s=229&cs=16692

Mayweather has evaded jailtime through bribery and corruption but his days are numbered....

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
          Anyone that supports Mayweathers supports criminality and lawlessness....
          Yes i suppose all criminals

Comment

Yes i suppose all criminals
            I hope your mother is Mayweather's next victim....

Comment

i hope your mother is mayweather's next victim....
              hahahahahaha i guess you support crimes. YouR true colors are coming out

U MAD?

Comment

The Mayweathers are a disgrace to everything that is good and decent in the world... These sociopathic animals should all be locked up in jail cells away from humans and not be allowed to profit from their criminal behaviours... Anyone that buys any of Mayweathers fights should be ashamed of themselves.....

Mayweather Jr. is a tax cheat and shoots people in roller rings... Automatic assault weapons were found in his car and other properties... This criminal has evaded prosecution through bribery and corruption of local officials... Mayweather Jr. has not only a vile and dispicable personality but his illegal and criminal tendencies is a threat to every law abiding citizen in his vacinity...

Mayweather Sr. is a known and convicted drug trafficer and user... He has sold drugs to men, pregnant women, and children... He is a carreer criminal which spans more than 30 years... He has robbed, assaulted, sold drugs, and many other felonious offenses... He is a living testamony to the ineffective revolving door policy of the American criminal justice system... Further investigation of his criminal drug activity is warranted...

Roger Mayweather is a convicted violent felon whose targets usually include defenses women... He preys on unsuspecting women and due to fits of violent rage proceeds to viciously beat, bite, and pumel them until his unholy appetite is satisfied... This animal is gruesome in his tactics and will never stop mutilating and beating women... He needs to be stopped and prosecuted, jailed, and never see the light of day...

The Mayweathers belong in custody and in the confines of bars and 1 foot thick cement walls.... Forget boxing, this is much bigger than that, the Mayweathers should not get one dime from their criminal, violent, and dispicable behavior... Many people have suffered through their acts and they will be brought to justice...
                you sound like a straight ***** im no fan of the mayweathers either but stop bitching floyd is a great boxer and there is no denying that he isnt the only boxer who is an *******

Comment

i don't like Floyd Jr. too much but i dont hate him either, and i was going to order his fight but i decided not to because of Floyd Sr.'s steroid ACCUSATIONS on Pac. this is a true story.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    you sound like a straight ***** im no fan of the mayweathers either but stop bitching floyd is a great boxer and there is no denying that he isnt the only boxer who is an *******
                    Another asswipe that supports selling drugs to kids.... Wow... no wonder your a Mayweather fan.... You animals shouldnt be breathing the same air as everyone else...

Comment

hahahahahaha i guess you support crimes. YouR true colors are coming out

U MAD?
                      Mad, no.... A little cold though... You got an orange to spare???

Comment

Working...
                      X