No announcement yet.

Morales Disses Barrera's return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales Disses Barrera's return

In a recent interview in Univision.com Erik "El Terrible" Morales announced that negociations are ongoing for Erik's return in May against Juan Manuel Marquez. Erik said he does not want a tune up fight, he wants to get straight to the point and wants to become champ again. Erik said he will not fly to China and fight a nobody for his return. He said he wants to fight real competition, not someone who will lay down for him. He was refering to Barrera's recent win against Ventura. He also made it clear that there will be no Barrera-Morales 4, he said I never looked for Barrera, he always looked for me. I want Marquez because he is a true champ and is considered one of the very best. and the only fight missing is Morales-Marquez

For more go to Univision.com

if u wanna get straight to the point and be champ again... a TUNE UP ... IS... what u need morales....

is wrong with some of these guys...

Comment

I missed a Barrera fight? DAMN IT. How was the fight?
      let em talk

Comment

if erik can get into shape...... who knows?

jmm needs a tuneup. he's been fighting nothing but tough fights.

this will be , for him , a tuneup but with big money involved.

jmm will box with him and against that kind of fighter erik might still have enough in the gas tank.

jmm is not a huge lightweight like zahir raheem and he won't be forcing erik into high tempo like pacquiao did.

erik is a live dog.

Comment

Morales is still jealous of Barrera after all these years??

Comment

marquez is gonna beat the snot outta morales

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
              In a recent interview in Univision.com Erik "El Terrible" Morales announced that negociations are ongoing for Erik's return in May against Juan Manuel Marquez. Erik said he does not want a tune up fight, he wants to get straight to the point and wants to become champ again. Erik said he will not fly to China and fight a nobody for his return. He said he wants to fight real competition, not someone who will lay down for him. He was refering to Barrera's recent win against Ventura. He also made it clear that there will be no Barrera-Morales 4, he said I never looked for Barrera, he always looked for me. I want Marquez because he is a true champ and is considered one of the very best. and the only fight missing is Morales-Marquez

For more go to Univision.com
              jmm/morales is such a dumb fight. he should fight campbell. maybe he's scared.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                marquez is gonna beat the snot outta morales
                we'll see......

Comment

i can never get tired of this rivalry

*waiting for Marco's reply*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                    we'll see......
                    yes tua we will

Comment