• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    actually they can.

it happens all the time.

lol.

if you are man enough to face another man in the ring with gloves on, that's boxing.

stop being dumb.
    Stop being a dumb ******

Comment

Chris Brown will probably knock Soulja the twig boy out cold. Soulja boy is listed at 6 foot tall and 135 pounds, thats his WALK around weight guys not his cutting weight. Most boxers who are 6 foot and fight at 130-135 walk around in the 160s, Soulja walks around at 135 while that dude Chris Brown is 6 foot 1 and 170 pounds.

how are they going to sanction this fight unless Chris Brown has to cut weight or Soulja boy has to put on some size with some steroids?

I doubt Chris Brown would be able to cut weigh to 135 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        What weight class are they fighting in?

Chris Brown seems a bit bigger, at least three weight classes. Soulja boy looks like a tall Featherweight.
        Thats why I dont think this fight happens. unless Soulja boy takes steroids and puts on 20 pounds in 3 months.

Soulja boy is 6 foot 135 pounds, Chris Browns height and weight was listed at 6 foot 1 and 170.

Chris is already skinny so no way in hell is he going to be able to cut to 140 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Yeah, if it's free. It's no worse than watching one of those peckerwood mulberry Anglo-Saxon honkey sitcoms on cable TV.

What's your point?

And fyi I'm white, so don't try to pull the race card.
          Who pulled the race card? You did you wannabe **** stain.

Anyways the ghetto demographic doesn't have a coolr. They come in all colors here In America and all will be watching this BS.

Comment

True, a mockery of our beloved sport, but no one can deny that they still talk about Willis from Different Strokes knocking out Vanilla IceCream.

*Gotta give Todd some love, he grew up 2 blocks from me & I used to play baseball with his older brother.

Comment

What's wrong with having fun? This is a celebrity boxing match, nothing less. These types of events have gone on for years and do nothing to compromise the integrity of professional boxing. If anything it'll prove how hard it actually is to be a real fighter because after two rounds both will probably be spent and flailing around like women.

Besides, I don't care for Chris Brown or Soulja Boy and wouldn't mind seeing either getting KO'd or humiliated........

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Chris Brown isn't a terrible artist.
                Generic pop/rnb lyrics over generic beats, easily substituted for any of the other 1000 "artists" jockeying for the pocket money of 12 years old watching MTV?

Yeah, he's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                  You misunderstood, boxing isn't for everyone. Anybody just can't throw on gloved and say they are boxers. It takes training and its a mental state.
                  Okay but

...doe.

And

...doe.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    And who tf are these two?

probable some shitty fags that only some americans know and care about

Comment

this just goes to show you where boxing is at right now..

you have floyd trying to promote this fight. lol.........

Comment

Working...
                      X