No announcement yet.

FOUR YEARS AGO: PAC vs JMM IV took place. KTFO!!COLD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    Your just as dirty as Marquez. **** you and you're biased opinion. If Marquez won fair I would have no complaints it's just a sport. But he cheated and everyone knows this do no I don't give him a pass. Your just a PAC hater turd. Gtfo
    It is well known that I am not a Pac fan. It is also well known that Manny said he didn't want VADA testing for the fight and that JMM passed all the tests.

He and Manny both passed all the tests. So either they both were clean or they both had untraceable PED's. Either way they were equal, which means JMM won fairly.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      It is well known that I am not a Pac fan. It is also well known that Manny said he didn't want VADA testing for the fight and that JMM passed all the tests.

He and Manny both passed all the tests. So either they both were clean or they both had untraceable PED's. Either way they were equal, which means JMM won fairly.
      Like when Marquez turned down vada testing against Bradley. Ok there is suspicion over PAC like every fighter, however that does not compare to Marquez appointing memo who was a big player in the balco scandal. He tried to change his name on 24:7 so no one would know lol. Then Marquez getting acne at his old age and doing things he's never done in the ring lol. How can you compare that to PAC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        JMM is an old man. He was old when PAC got smashed. Now that PAC is getting up there in age, all t@rds like you will be lost.

What was your impression of KTFO6? Do you think it was a lucky punch?

Marquez was never KTFO by anyone. Down, but never out.
        For an old guy like you, you really are obsessed of putting down a man that has more legacy under the dirt of his nail that you will have in the last 10 generations of your family.

Comment

Like when Marquez turned down vada testing against Bradley. Ok there is suspicion over PAC like every fighter, however that does not compare to Marquez appointing memo who was a big player in the balco scandal. He tried to change his name on 24:7 so no one would know lol. Then Marquez getting acne at his old age and doing things he's never done in the ring lol. How can you compare that to PAC?
          I am not comparing anything. My point is simple. JMM asked for testing, Manny said no. Can you tell me why he said no to VADA?

Had Manny said yes to VADA, maybe JMM tests positive and your claims are proven. However, maybe Manny also tests positive.

I am not saying Manny is suspicious. I am asking why he said no to testing which made him look like he was hiding something?

Regardless of that, had Manny not dropped his hands when he was pressing for the KO, he wouldn't of gotten hit with a punch he didn't see and doesn't get KTFO.

Comment

I am not comparing anything. My point is simple. JMM asked for testing, Manny said no. Can you tell me why he said no to VADA?

Had Manny said yes to VADA, maybe JMM tests positive and your claims are proven. However, maybe Manny also tests positive.

I am not saying Manny is suspicious. I am asking why he said no to testing which made him look like he was hiding something?

Regardless of that, had Manny not dropped his hands when he was pressing for the KO, he wouldn't of gotten hit with a punch he didn't see and doesn't get KTFO.
            I don't know where you're getting your sources from but the only one refusing extra testing was Marquez
            http://www.badlefthook.com/manny-pac...ds-boxing-news
            Last edited by fcastro1; 12-20-2016, 01:57 PM.

Comment

but marquez also rejected vada for the bradley fight. but that's not suspicious to you since he has never fail a test before yet manny is supicious to you (even tho he has never fail a test either) but only becasue he said no to vada testing for the marquez fight?

Comment

• Max Kellerman explains it best in this article

http://www.*************.com/columns...ks-quicker-40/
                Last edited by fcastro1; 12-20-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

It goes to show what type of person you are when **** is so blatant yet you choose to ignore it because of your agenda. I'm just telling you how it is. You think he was a clean fighter then keep believing that delusion.
                  You don't take roids right before a fight. I thought you would know this. Now that you are a self certified expert in PED usage.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    but marquez also rejected vada for the bradley fight. but that's not suspicious to you since he has never fail a test before yet manny is supicious to you (even tho he has never fail a test either) but only becasue he said no to vada testing for the marquez fight?
                    They are all suspicious to me, Floyd too! Crack head Manny is the best shabu hypocrite on the planet. War Shabu meth heads!

Comment

Max Kellerman explains it best in this article

http://www.*************.com/columns...ks-quicker-40/
                      I prefer other articles written by other experts. Kellerman is no expert.

Comment

Working...
                      X