Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We called Wlad and Floyd Boring for years...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    What a mistake.. 2016 has been the most boring year in the history of boxing.

I am super excited for Wlads return and hope fmj returns as well.
    They were boring as hell.

Comment

I mean, did you watch Klitschko-Povetkin?

How was that whole crowd not knocked out?

Comment

so, you wanna get bored again?

asking fraud jr back is like asking a medical doctor to prescribe the strongest sleeping pill ever invented on planet earth!

shut the fuck up!

Comment

Nah, they're boring. I haven't seen Klitz or payed for any his fights, same with the other one.

Heavyweights are fat slobs who clinch too much, nothing interesting about them.

Comment

2014 was one of the worst years in the history of the sport and they both fought twice.

Comment

At least Wlad produced exciting KOs

Floydette produced nothing more but dissapointing snoozefests

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                At least Wlad produced exciting KOs

Floydette produced nothing more but dissapointing snoozefests
                hmm what is your definition of an exciting ko? watching him jab and hold a guy until he was out of energy and then start throwing power punches against a dead man walking isnt too exciting to me. now floyd vs ortiz. that is exciting and hilarious.

Comment

Atleast we got GGG to knock out the ****s that ain't worthy.

Comment

wlad hasnt been missed in the slightest. Boxing probably did miss the glitz and glamour of a mayweather event but it would still have been a **** year for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Mayweather was never boring to me. I'd rather watch him than Thurman/Garcia/Spence/Porter/Bradley any day.
                      Maybe so but I disagree with Mayweather being more exciting to watch than Spence. Spence is a seek and destroy killer who has slaughtered and KOed everyone he has fought for years now. Spence would be hard to beat for pure excitement unless his wicked attack to both head and body and him ending his fights with brutal KOs bores someone. It sure doesn't bore me.

Comment

Working...
                      X