Lomachenko: Walters is not a warrior!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Walters is a coward. End of.

The man should be fine his entire match fee.

It's like me turning up for work and then saying, "nope, I don't want to be treating patients anymore". Would I get paid? Would I get sued?

Boxing is a profession and should be treated as such.
    There is big difference between being a nurse or whatever you are than a boxer who is getting beat up in a ring for over 30 minutes. Terrible comparison.

Comment

Dint you watch the fight last Saturday?

Comment

He wasnt a warrior that fight for sure. i hope it doesnt become a trend in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiller View Post
          There is big difference between being a nurse or whatever you are than a boxer who is getting beat up in a ring for over 30 minutes. Terrible comparison.
          I'm not a nurse.

Second, Walters was hardly getting beat up.

Thirdly, I boxed amateur for a fair few years.

Fourthly, it's his job, I or anyone else, did not force it upon him. My comparison is not purely on the nature of the job but the idea of work in general. You can't just quit in any other job without repercussions. There should be repercussions for this.

If you don't like my example, take that of a builder. If he watches his friends hand get crushed in a cement mixture, he can't just tell the site manager he is no longer gong to work because it's too dangerous and still expect to get paid.

That's reality. Learn to deal with it.

Comment

for those that don't speak spanish, when walters wanted to quit his panamanian trainer said "espera espera" which means "wait wait", he wanted walters to reconsider his decision..what a way to go out for a knockout artist.

Comment

Nah Walters ain't a coward, dude got paid by arum to quit

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                Nah Walters ain't a coward, dude got paid by arum to quit
                you got proof for your claims?

Comment

Working...
                X